iPod Mini Destroyed,through various forms of torture

el_maggot

Here are pics of my mini after smashing,burning,hammering,plierdriving,and freezing. Why would I do such a thing? Because it froze for the millionth time while i was listening to my favourite song,and that drove me insane cause im sick of that damn thing freezing.And anyway it was old so,if you're gonna hate me for this feel free to do so.

http://img183.imageshack.**/img183/5191/208128305hg9.jpg annihilated

http://img223.imageshack.**/img223/1716/208122291ws3.jpg a side profile of the mini in a block of ice

:lol: Well this is pretty random, happen to have bigger pics of the carnage? :p

I think you voided your warranty.

I had more pics and video's too,we spritzed perfume and deo spray all over it,and set it on fire haha,but i lost it all cause my disk crashed and i lost all my data,luckily i had these 2 pics on my website..and i hate iPods,they freeze,they skip tracks,the iTunes is a bastard ass software to use and its pissy in conclusion. :x

Hey! A Ghetto Blaster! Find that in a museum, did you?

More like anger-mismanagement :lol:

I totally agree with you on the hate iPods bit, that's why i sold mine before i got the temptation, can't afford that much pleasure...

BlitzR said:
So whats next for personal music entertainment.
MP3 player? CD Player? Cassette player? Boombox?

Neh, he'll just smash that to pieces when the tapedeck turns a nice cassette into a heap of black spaghetti ;)

why didnt you run it over with a car too :D

Bizness said:

then it definitely would have had more relevance to this forum ;-)

Adunaphel said:
BlitzR said:
So whats next for personal music entertainment.
MP3 player? CD Player? Cassette player? Boombox?

Neh, he'll just smash that to pieces when the tapedeck turns a nice cassette into a heap of black spaghetti ;)

hahaha

too true

alokharidas said:
Bizness said:

then it definitely would have had more relevance to this forum ;-)

I was kinda going for that :mrgreen: