Welcome to vBulletin!

Viper, in the old forum the browse tree you see on the top that shows sub forums, was at the top and the bottom of the page. Which is very cool since you sometimes read the thread and wanna go back you just click on any subforum you want, now theres only the one on top and am too lazy to scroll up and click :p sjust wondering if you could add the bottom one for us lazy ones, probably just me :p

Added. Is that a good place for it you think?

I added it to the default theme and the other themes (which I have set as children) inherited it. Thanks for reminding me -- I'll add it to this one soon.

You rule: thanks for taking care of that and the scrolling :)

Added. Is that a good place for it you think?

yeah thats good man, anything better than scrolling all the way up, BUT it could be even better if it was above the quick reply box :p btw how easy is it to format the layout? you just drag and drop or what exactly? because you seem to do the changes fairly quickly.

No, it's all HTML and some variables, but each part of the theme is broken up into tons of different pieces. To get the navigation there, I just copied it outta the navbar one and added it into the thread display one.

And I'm not gonna move it above the quick reply. Quick reply is used a lot, lot more than that nav. ;)

gotchya, where it is right now is fine ;) thanks

Just cleaned out my cookies and noticed there's no login box for the FinalGear.com theme. You have to switch in order to login. Can you fix that Viper?

Request.

Could we put a location drill-down at the bottom of the pages too? It just makes it easier when you get to the bottom of the page to jump back to the main forum page.

Request.

Could we put a location drill-down at the bottom of the pages too? It just makes it easier when you get to the bottom of the page to jump back to the main forum page.
Didn't viper just add that? :dunno:

Hmm, It's not showing up for me as a drill-down. There is a drop down menu, but I find the Drill-down display more convenient to use since I'm just 1 click away from the root or the sub-directory I'm in.

http://img152.imageshack.**/img152/5696/drilldownyz6.jpg
I'm talking about adding one of these at the bottom

EDIT: Nevermind.

Why is it that the new skin is not showing up for me when I click the "FORUM" link from the main page? Could we fix the link?

Last edited:
Just cleaned out my cookies and noticed there's no login box for the FinalGear.com theme. You have to switch in order to login. Can you fix that Viper?

Yeah, that's pretty much the last thing I have to add. It used to be in a box on the left side of the homepage, but I removed those boxes. Gonna add it into the top like the default theme, just haven't had a chance. ;)

Why is it that the new skin is not showing up for me when I click the "FORUM" link from the main page? Could we fix the link?

It's not the default theme just quite yet. ;)

Man I love vB. Just updated and I didn't have to re-edit a single file since all the mods we have use hooks. ^_^

I know exactly what you're talking about.

P.S. IE users aren't noobs.

P.S. IE users aren't noobs.

They are too. If they weren't, they wouldn't be using IE.

Case in point: the security update for vBulletin only affected IE due to bugs in it.

http://img149.imageshack.**/img149/8468/wtfeg3.jpg
cool :)
Yeah, a cool little mod I found / implemented.

Pointless IMHO. <_<

Pfft, I find it handy. Shows me whether someone's still online or whatnot when going back and forth in a thread.

For those using the WYSIWYG editor (or like clicking the
switchmode.gif
button), it should now work with the YouTube and Google Video tags. Took a lot of work, but worth it. :)

Pfft, I find it handy. Shows me whether someone's still online or whatnot when going back and forth in a thread.

Yeah, it is handy, thanks Viper :thumbup:

For those using the WYSIWYG editor (or like clicking the
switchmode.gif
button), it should now work with the YouTube and Google Video tags. Took a lot of work, but worth it. :)

Disabled for the moment. Had some issues with my new plugin version. :(