FINALLY! "I Am The Stig" shirts officially for sale!

damn, I realy wanted to order one of those shirts but they only have them in blue with that hiddious top gear logo in red on the back :thumbsdown: why isnt the one they gave mark webber (black-white without logo)

damn, I realy wanted to order one of those shirts but they only have them in blue with that hiddious top gear logo in red on the back :thumbsdown: why isnt the one they gave mark webber (black-white without logo)

I agree. I guess that they are trying to squeeze in some promotions with the Top Gear logo.

If Viper wants to whip something up on CafeExpress, I would be interested.

Order placed on the navy one :)

damn too expensive!
cafepress sounds like a good idea.

just oredered a couple and worked out to 38CAD each with shipping... not too shabby me thinks

i know what im wearing in my next DL photo!!

For $43 USD, I can buy whole tank of gas for my MKV VW GTI.
That's a lot of money, but I bought one anyway.

Damn those prices, its way too high for just a t-shirt...much better buying a good quality blank one and print whatever you want on it. :cool:

damn too expensive!
cafepress sounds like a good idea.
cafepress has terrible quality, you have to buy two sizes bigger because they shrink so bad. they fade after about a week, and the logo is usually at an angle or off-center. not to mention they're itchy and uncomfortable. i should know, i'm wearing one right now :(

lol, okay, I guess we'll have to make our own up or something for the FinalGear.com shirts.

Why not just go to one of those custom t shirt shops who offer to print pictures/logos/words on a tshirt and save loads of money,and at the same time have more variety in terms of colour,font,etc?

with shipping, taxes, handeling and all that, it will end up like ?40 to get one to Norway.. and that SUCKS.

So i bought one.

I got mine today, didnt take too long.

Ble den stoppet i tollen? (siden dens totale verdi m/frakt overstiger 200 spenn)

Jeg bestilte vel min for 6-7 dager siden...det faktum at den ikke har kommet enda, betyr vel at det er noen som driver ? tafser p? den borte hos tollvesenet :p

:p

Ble den stoppet i tollen? (siden dens totale verdi m/frakt overstiger 200 spenn)

Jeg bestilte vel min for 6-7 dager siden...det faktum at den ikke har kommet enda, betyr vel at det er noen som driver ? tafser p? den borte hos tollvesenet :p

:p

Kommer vel litt ann p? hvor du bor i landet. Jeg bor 20min fra Oslo, s? skulle ikke v?re lange avstanden det. Mener det sto p? pakka at den ble sendt 13/11. P? pakken sto det at den ble mottatt p? postkontoret 16/11 - grei fart det. :)

EDIT: Sorry for the norwegian, just had to answer. :)

I had to go to the post office to pick up my stig shirt today because a signature was required. The inside tag alone was worth the 42 bucks, it reads "These T-shirts were tested on animals. They didn't fit."