FINALLY! "I Am The Stig" shirts officially for sale!

Classy ! The Da Vinci one is really nice. problem is that I want all of them but it costs me about 24? each (35?)... :mrgreen:

Got mine, it came REGISTERED mail, very odd. I like the 'Tested on animals' bit.
When I wear it around there are an amazingly small number of people who know what it's about, but I have been stopped by someone on BART (subway) in San Francisco who asked me where I got it...

problem is, when you get one, you want all of them ! Or is that just me? :)

I'm guessing that no one is going to make knockoffs? There is a guy in Australia doing the old proper ones (black shirt/white silhouette), but the shipping would be the same as me getting the legit one from the UK. :(

http://cgi.ebay.com/I-AM-THE-STIG-T...yZ111230QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

What do you mean by "the proper ones" ?? The ones for sale are the same as the one performed on the show when given to Mark Webber, which was also in Navy blue. It's just a dark blue that looked like black on TV ;)

What do you mean by "the proper ones" ?? The ones for sale are the same as the one performed on the show when given to Mark Webber, which was also in Navy blue. It's just a dark blue that looked like black on TV ;)

I could have sworn they were black shirts. I guess I am wrong. :(

I got my I AM THE STIG and Da Vinci Code t-shirts 6 days after ordering. People love them. Only a select few actually understand it here in Adelaide though :D

Nobody gets mine here :lol:

I got the Da Vinci one as well, people say "I know thats the Da Vinci thing, but what is that guy in the center"

"Duhh, its the stig!"

:D