Russia, an embarrasing nation

I give myself a 10 year (+-) window. So I'm 24 years old, which means anything from 14-34 is fair game.

eh.. 14 year old is <_< ...
i'd give myself a fair 3 year window ...
anyone over 20 on a 14 year old is not cool...<_<

Last edited by a moderator:
[inappropriate comments removed]

So true. I can just image all the Russian girls jumping on western tourists at the airport in Moscow.

Back to the Russians. They live in the biggest country in the world, they have the biggest supply of resources (coal, gas etc, they basically supply >80% of Europe's gas) and if it wasn't for their corrupt leadership, they would be just behind the Americans in the world economy. Russia is a gold mine, and it is only a matter of time before the rest of the world realizes that it is a major threat. If i was a gambling man, i would bet that a war involving the Russians isn't far off.

This talk about the satellite states uniting, is great. They are now starting to realize that after 15 years of independence they don't have food on the table. It proves that Russia is expanding and become a force to be reckoned with.

World War 3 is just around the corner boys, and this time George Bush wont have the power to stop it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the fact that Russian leadership can be bought. People ask me why I'm studying Russian as my (required) second language in school; its going to make investment in Russian business that much easier! I want Russia to stay as corrupt as possible for, at the very least, the next 5 years.

im just saying, that once they get their government to a normal state, they will dominate, no american, german, chinese person would stand in the way.
A country run on vodka will smash any other country run on mc donalds.

I wouldn't say that...Russia's going to stay corrupt for the forseeable future. With the potential rate of FDI that its going to be seeing, international pressure for transparency is going to be minimal. Oil reserves alone will justify; Russia as we know it exists in St Petersburg and Moscow; the rest is still a third-world country, and hasn't even been explored or test-drilled. Its not going to be the Russians that get their hands on the resources...not if I can help it, anyway.

I think that the kremlin saying this is hurting Russian- British relations is rash. Why do they not realize the police have a right to investigate what's going on? After all someone actually died.

P.S. It so badly is Putin.