Vinyls for my 130i

Wow, I can't believe it!

MY GOD!

Someone who bought a 130i!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$80k AUD for the 130i, now that's cheap :cool:

Dude: Why?

Flame me as much as you like, but I like the 1-series (without vynils!!!!!), and as interceptor said, it's a rwd hatch with a pretty good inline-six.

Flame me as much as you like, but I like the 1-series (without vynils!!!!!), and as interceptor said, it's a rwd hatch with a pretty good inline-six.

There is nothing to flame there, the 1 series is a great car (esp. ther 130i) and I don't think the comments were that negative when madcow said he wanted to buy one, but the comments were against him because he put the vinyls on.

VitaminJ, you completely missed the point and you're just finding a reason to attack other memebers, we were talking about how ugly the Vinyls were, if you think those Vinyls and Fartcans on Civics are cool, we will respect your opinion... but I'm sure you've been on the forum long enough to realize none of us like that

C'mon Madcow - tastes are different and if it looks alright for you then is fine - as mentioned before, we've got a thread here for real garbage ;) I'm just not totally convinced that you didn't just want to see everybody's reaction by PS your car, opinions on that have been posted by various members often before!

There is nothing to flame there, the 1 series is a great car (esp. ther 130i) and I don't think the comments were that negative when madcow said he wanted to buy one, but the comments were against him because he put the vinyls on.

Some of the bad comment were about the car itself.

VitaminJ, you completely missed the point and you're just finding a reason to attack other memebers, we were talking about how ugly the Vinyls were, if you think those Vinyls and Fartcans on Civics are cool, we will respect your opinion... but I'm sure you've been on the forum long enough to realize none of us like that
"Good thing he didn't ruin a good car"

Cross-eyed car.

Well, there certainly are people that don't like the car in general, there's nothing wrong with that. I for myself don't see anything wrong with it, apart from the looks that is. Vinyls are generally wrong though.

Regards
the Interceptor

I don't care much for the looks of the 130, sounds like a fun car to drive and all, but vinyls? Seriously, thats wrong.

He must be out streetracing Skylines for madd street cred, yo!

I like to keep my cars clean. If you're going to do racing stripes (which IMO don't belong on anything with under 300 horsepower) do racing stripes. Why do you have to take racing stripes and make them look like you're doing something just different enough so that they're not? It ruins the lines of the car.

I don't like vinyl, I don't like pinstripes, I like the clean lines the designer put to paper. Even if it is Chris Bangle.

You guys are fucking harsh. Its a bit tacky, but its not vulgar or particularly ugly. Besides a 130i is a nicer car than pretty much everyone in this thread drives, myself included. Its got a good motor and good handling and I'd love to have one.

so why the vinyl?
all points you made, convinced me even more they're useless

and i want one as well