best tg episode ever

depends on what type of cars he likes, another good supercar episode was the one with the Ferrari Enzo, his rant on Thatcher vs Blair era supercars is very good :)!

Well...as far as segments are concerned, if I could watch only ONE TG segment for the rest of my life, it would have to the the indestructable Toyota truck. Having both Clarkson AND May try was great, instead of just having Jeremy beat on it all the time. And the stunt with the building at the end was just unbelieveable.

Of course, having Clarkson's Toybota FAIL to start after what they did to the red Hilux was just icing on the cake!

convertible ppl carrier. when jeremy is helping james make the hoop for the top and they bend opposite right angles, i almost died.

I feel great about a show that makes it harder to decide as it gets older few can do that but my favorite is the France Super Car Run they had watch it at least once a day.

My favorite episode was the one with the S60R, the Segways, the Vandenbrink Carver, and the Vectra 4-seater wagon thing. Classic Top Gear - genuine car reviews, excellent interaction between the presenters, and very funny and well done.

7x01 is my favourite. Especially the bit where James falls down, gets me everytime.... :may: :lmao:

that one where they drove that car, you know that one with the wheels

Of course, you mean the episode where the Stig was driving that TVR with the pink-smoke-spewing tires, right? Or perhaps the episode where Jeremy put spinners on a Vovlo XC90? Or maybe...did you mean the one where Jeremy goes "...in the world!" I don't remember exactly which one that is, but I think it was an early one...

The best tg episode ever is the first one I ever saw (doesn't matter which one it was exactly) because it is what got me hooked into watching the show.

Last edited:
Same here. The first one I saw was and is still the best. The race to Oslo. May with his nautical terms and Hammond-scaring gayness, Clarkson with his Thatcher-CD in his roaring silver arrow.

I had no idea what sort of show I was looking, and it was something I never had seen before. Hooked me in seconds.

the episode with the espace without a roof had me in fits and the boat/car episode was awesome also

Almost any episode from 3x01 onwards would be good to introduce a newbie to TG, the one with the 3 convertibles in Iceland notwithstanding (6x07?). However, I recently used the Caravan episode (8x06?) to pop someone's TG cherry and after that, they were hooked. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hard to pick just one, so many great shows to choose from. I like the show where JC tests out the new M5 and hates it with passion at first and then he pushes the M-button and it all gets oh so great! I also like the pyro-stuff on the Z06 episode.

How about the one where they go Caravan'ing... And burn down there (and the neabours) Caravan down.

Or the one where they build a car to race the Stig to the starting line.

Caravaning is definetly the best

Series 8 Episode 3 - Amphibious Vehicle challenge.