Who is your current favorite presenter?

Who is your current favorite presenter?

• Total voters
James definately- I especially like the way he does his own thing and has his own style

James May - Charming and relaxed
Richard Hammond - boyish enthusiasm and youthful view 8)
Jeremy Clarkson - Amazing presense and well... he's difficult to describe!:blink:

I think they're all great in different ways and so I can't decide, I love them all (In an adoration/they would be cool as dad way)

p.s. Anyone else think that James May has a James Bond air around him? - Just a thought... ;)

James May.

I think the winter olympics episode went a long way. The interaction between Clarkson and May is great. YES! I'VE WON A TOP GEAR EVENT!!!

Impossible to qualify. Its apples and oranges kind of distinction. The beauty of TG is the dynamics btw them.

The show would be boring if it weren't for the different presenters. I especially like the segments where all 3 of them are working together. It's fun to see their personalities clash.:D

But if I had to pick a favorite it would be May. He's a nice contrast to the boyish Clarkson and Hammond. For some reason, I feel I can trust his reviews a little more than the others. Its almost as if he takes things more seriously (i.e. whenever they try and build something).

I think it's funny that our favorite presenter is actually the least qualified for the job. Clarkson is an automotive journalist. Hammond has lots of experience on tv and radio. May is a musician.:lmao:

Last edited:
I like them together, and when they do stuff on their own. Even TV that is a tad iffy idea is watchable with one of them aboard! Did not vote as I can't decide.

May because he the cheapest :no: in my opinon the best presenter and hes a fellow Pianist.

I think it's funny that our favorite presenter is actually the least qualified for the job. Clarkson is an automotive journalist. Hammond has lots of experience on tv and radio. May is a musician.:lmao:
Clarkson is a doctor, Hammond is a after dinner speaker and May is a host on a perky motoring programe on BBC2.

James. He made tripping over on the Isle of Man look so graceful :D

a tie between hammond and may

and yeah, it's the combination of the three that makes the show magic.

Last edited:
Wow, I'm surprised. I thought most were going to vote for Jeremy, but it's 52% for James :blink: But as some have already said, it's the trio that really makes the show.

2-4-6-8 James May! :p

I voted for James because he is an absolute legend! He wasn't my favourite until after the Winter Olympics special- "I think i've won a top gear event!!!YES! Some amusing one-liners also jump to mind- "Oh cock!"

Clarkson is a doctor, Hammond is a after dinner speaker and May is a host on a perky motoring programe on BBC2.

True true- remember, James is also trained in the art of wine tasting(and getting drunk on it while getting death stares from Oz:p ) Taking all these points into consideration he is the perfect man for the job of Top Gear presenter!

Last edited:
My favourite thing with James Daniel, must be the infamous rant of Bill Bryson. It's such a classic. James Daniel is the king.

No doubt.

James for me. He has it all - but works so well with Richard and Jeremy.

What just happened?

May's middle name is Daniel.

OT: When I'm thelling that it is the name of James, it's correct to write "May's name"?.