Plans for New Years Eve

:think:

Hhmmm....is this one of those "just gotta deal with it" type nights as in - were you forced?

Nah, not forced. We've become adopted members of our close friend's family - it's his father turning 60, so it's actually quite nice to get invited. And our friends will obviously be there, so we'll still have our fun.

I'll be spending new years in Malaysia with my extended family... we rented a Junior Ballroom in the clubhouse of the area we all live in and going to watch some fireworks displayed by them.

No plans: carpe diem :)

Like everyone else I'll probably get drunk off my ass and walk around the city streets.

What's with fondue? Is it a NYE tradition or something?

Going to Falls Festival in Lorne with my girlfriend, getting drunk and listening to awesome bands!

Stay at home to level my Warlock..

... Not really.. I will be going out like i always do with friends and act stupid.

I'm going to try and catch the Austrian New Year's special that I saw last year (Musicstadl or something, I forgot the exact name).

Okay, that's just sick. Well, maybe you can join my Grandparents. They seem to enjoy the show.

I think I'm doing the usual. A few civilized drinks followed by waking up on someones floor mat. Good times.

Last edited:
About the same as every year: Watch TV (New Years conference (cabaret), Cirque du Soleil: Varekai), eat fritters that my brother will bake, drink crappy fake-champagne/cider/something like it at midnight, watch my brother and dad light some fireworks, watch some more TV, go to bed. Good oldfashioned Dutch New Year's Eve (or Oud en Nieuw=Old and New as the Dutch call it):p

Got a huge ass bottle of this for my bday in july. Never had an occasion to open it so hopefully will get tapped.

korbel%20bottle.jpg

Playing the original DOOM co-op with my friend down the block. 8)

But it didn't happen, so I spent with all you here. :)

I'm never, ever drinking again...

:puke:

Like everyone else I'll probably get drunk off my ass and walk around the city streets.

Last edited:
Damn sausage fests...<_<
Though playing Risk for the 1st time in your life while hammered is actually rather enjoyable, especially when nobody's paying attention to the rules. :mrgreen:

Risk is fun, but it almost always ends up in a fist fight when i play it with my brothers :lol:

Yeah, Risk is super competitive for me too. We tried Monopoly last night thinking it would be simple and easy-going... it wasn't, we were all getting so worked up.