FU Germans.
FU Andorra.
FU Kjell Magne Bondevik.
FU Juri Andropov.
FU Josef "Koba" Stalin.
FU Yoko Ono.
FU God.
FU Buddah.
FU STUPID teacher with STUPID ideas about learning and NO interest in other oppinions.
FU Pepsi Max, I want Newcastle Brown.

Arghh.

FU stupidly set-up slalom race course. I skidded into a gate yesterday and ate shit. And to make matters worse, it was my last race ever and I did it while starting towards the front of the field.

FU Myspace
FU VW! Stop charging me $90/hour for labor! And fix your check engine light sensors do dad things.
All is forgiven YouTube, unless you F up.

Damn right.;)

Um Z102, i dont think ssangyong is malaysian......
Hmm, while im here..... FU rusted Proton Saga on the highway yesterday morning... you very nearly crashed into me and had the nerve to show me the finger?!?!?! All i did was keep to my lane.....

Um Z102, i dont think ssangyong is malaysian......
Hmm, while im here..... FU rusted Proton Saga on the highway yesterday morning... you very nearly crashed into me and had the nerve to show me the finger?!?!?! All i did was keep to my lane.....

Ssangyong is South Korean.

Ssangyong website said:
Since 1954 SsangYong has been at the forefront of South Korea's booming automotive industry

FU rising petrol prices. FU hardcore.

And FU goon for giving me a bad hangover.

F U woman who queue-jumped me in the hairdressers
F U woman in Starbucks who tried to make my order of a 'coffee' more complicated than it already was

F U woman in Starbucks who tried to make my order of a 'coffee' more complicated than it already was

Isn't that what Starbucks is all about? There's no Starbucks in .nl, but when i was in Germany in one I nearly yelled at those ppl "ICH WILL NUR EIN VERDAMTER KAFFEE, SCHWARZ, STARK UND KEINE KUH ODER ANDERES GESCHMACK BITTE! DANKE!" (trans: I JUST WANT A FUCKING COFFEE, BLACK, STRONG AND NO COWS OR OTHER FUNNY FLAVOURINGS PLEASE! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!)

SIE WERDEN SICH HINSETZEN, SIE WERDEN RUHIG SEIN, SIE WERDEN NICHT BELEIDIGEN STARBUCKS!

Hahahaha...I would put a picture of Kitler here, but that would be insulting to my own faith.