Formula 1 Dream Team Competition on Sportal

Another decent weekend for me...I'm going to have to do some re-arranging before Spain though. I'm not getting the kind of points I would like out of my drivers. Curse me for trading in Kubica for Rosberg! <_<

Kubica's gone down in value, you can get him back for less now.

Right, just changed my team. I think I have it pretty close to what I originally wanted.

Hamilton, Heidfeld, Kubica, Trulli
Ferrari, McLaren, BMW, Honda

I have the Honda car still, but Im giving them a rest for a round or two. Knowing my luck, they will kick arse now!!

I only changed Red Bull for BMW...so my team is:

Mclaren, BMW, BMW, Williams.
Massa, Raikkonen, Hamilton, Webber.

I'm 14th in the league, we'll see how I go in Spain...

Maybe I should get Alonso for the Spanish GP. He should be trying extra hard in front of his home crowd, wouldn't want to lose to a rookie there would he?

ahahahahahahahahahahahahah! 800 points in round 3 :D 3rd overall ranking in the game :woot:
I knew I hit very well this round.

Last edited:
damn I should've traded Kubica for Heidfeld when I had the chance. Just hope he will do better in the next races.

True, but do I really want him instead of Rosberg? I already have Heidfeld...
I'd stick with a diversified team. Yeah, Kubica may have scored well that last round but what if the BMW has a drop in performance? And is this last round really enough to do away everyone's thoughts that he was sketchy in the first races?

I'm keeping my team the same for Spain, see what happens.

really very disappointing for me this round, Trulli retiring at 6th at the starting grid and heidfeld retiring at 5th really hurt me badly. massa and Hamilton cashed in again but those 2 drops hit me badly, driver & team wise.

WOO HOO I'm on top!

I dumped Wurz for Webber. Now hopefully Mark's car will hold up, and he can translate his brilliant qualifying into points finishes, like DC did today.

Got 552 for this round.

Ok, Big News!! I have dumped Honda for Monaco!! I now have my strongest ever team.

Hamilton, Heidfeld, Kubica, Coulthard
Ferrari, McLaren, BMW, Red Bull

Thats pretty bloody good hey!!

Yep I traded Webber in for Spain... Great work there. But I think I'll keep him in for the next race - he's gone well in Monaco before and his luck has to change right?

Pretty amazing I got 680 points in a round 2 of my drivers didn't finish. For a team that started the league at 17th position (frikkin Honda and Button) to be at 5th now is not that bad at all.

And has anyone noticed Massa is now worth more than Alonso? made the most points in the game out of the drivers. By far.

I scored 588 points for this round, still in 14th place in the league, Webber and Raikkonen retiring didn't help out. But, I am going to keep the same team for Monaco:

Mclaren, BMW, BMW, Williams.
Massa, Raikkonen, Hamilton, Webber.

I rather fancy Coulthard for this weekend, so I've made the hard decision to replace Trulli. No other changes likely at this stage...

I think Spain was just an unfortunate race by losing one of my Ferraris and Heidfeld. Look for a better result in Monaco!