Formula 1 Dream Team Competition on Sportal

I got 614 points for the US GP, but have dropped down to 15th in the league. Not sure if I'll make changes for the French GP...will have to think about it.

Grrr. My Sato pick stuffed me up. 594 this weekend. Would have been better if I didnt have him.

New team for France.

Hamilton, Kimi, Heidfeld and Webber (Yep, I chose him :D)
McLaren, Ferrari, BMW, BMW

See Red Bull are at the bottom of the pricelist now.

Yeah - P2 :)

Grrr. My Sato pick stuffed me up. 594 this weekend. Would have been better if I didnt have him.

New team for France.

Hamilton, Kimi, Heidfeld and Webber (Yep, I chose him :D)
McLaren, Ferrari, BMW, BMW

See Red Bull are at the bottom of the pricelist now.

Rosberg replaced by Webber
Heidfeld replaced by Raikkonen

About time you got behind Webber, he'll probably have a DNF in France though. :p

Kubica not driving and Heidfeld failing didn't really help. I want to dump Kimi (as a driver :p) and get Massa or Alonso but i am short on cash.

Can't believe i am on Second Position by the way. :blink:

Jenson Button is looking like a reasonable option now...however, I'm replacing Webber with Rosberg. Sorry Devon :p

Had a great round 8 (I won the round!), lifted me up to 6th.

One change for me. Rosberg in, Webber out.

Hamilton, Raikkonen (so glad I changed from Massa :D), Rosberg and Heidfeld.
BMW, BMW, McLaren, Ferrari

Jenson Button is looking like a reasonable option now...however, I'm replacing Webber with Rosberg. Sorry Devon :p

Had a great round 8 (I won the round!), lifted me up to 6th.

One change for me. Rosberg in, Webber out.

Hamilton, Raikkonen (so glad I changed from Massa :D), Rosberg and Heidfeld.
BMW, BMW, McLaren, Ferrari

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you guys are going to regret swapping Webber out. :p

I'm still 15th in the league, I was thinking of swapping Webber out, but I just can't do it...I'll have to think about if I will make any other changes.

Hey Devon, isnt it nice supporting a team where you can put your name or a photo of you on the car.

You dont see the others doing that do you!!

I didn't see your name on that Honda, you'll have to get a picture that's much more higher res than that! I could put my name on that McLaren, I just dont have a spare $1 million knocking about. Is the price of advertising space on a Honda so low these days? :p

Hey Devon, isnt it nice supporting a team where you can put your name or a photo of you on the car.

You dont see the others doing that do you!!

Yeah, and most importantly raising funds for a good cause.

I didn't see your name on that Honda, you'll have to get a picture that's much more higher res than that! I could put my name on that McLaren, I just dont have a spare $1 million knocking about. Is the price of advertising space on a Honda so low these days? :p

You could buy a set of F1 tires for that sort of money. :p

^ You could also hire Albers for 5 seasons too!! :p

Man I suck at this! :lol: Hopefully the changes I mad for next round will make a difference.

Yay, up to 15th :D

One change for me, Rosberg out, Webber in.

Yay, up to 15th :D

One change for me, Rosberg out, Webber in.

Didn't you make that change before? Still think Rosberg is the better bet seeing as he actually has a chance of finishing most races. I think there's alot of potential in that Williams which has so far gone to waste. The Red Bull of Webber does as well, but with that gearbox he doesn't stand a chance.

Much as I'd like to have Webber, I'm keeping Rosberg. We'll see who's laughing later :p