TG summer special next month

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjay650

Not A Dude
According to Jeremy in the Sun newspaper today the Top Gear summer special is to be aired next month and it will be the Polar Challenge one.

Any chance of scanning his page?

summer20special.jpg
:D

actually its credits to bjay650 for scanning and posting elsewhere! *waves* Hi bjay!

Last edited:
Dang it, how did I not think so say "scan or ban" before!? :lol:

Anyway, thanks for that. I should say, 2 tones -- woo hoo, he's goin' in a Land Rover! :D

So next month means July, and because Top Gear is so sneaky they'll probably put it in the sneaky (aka late) section of next month.

Thanks for posting that TT I tried to post it all day yesterday but I couldn't get it on for some reason.

Sweet! I've been needing some new TG. My cravings aren't filled with past episodes anymore.

I hear that!

But being a Mopar man, I bet he's going in a Dodge Ram Power Wagon! the ultimate off-roading truck!

plus it will annoy the environmentalists which we all know he enjoys doing!

^ No, you see, he needs something that is properly capable of off-road excursions... :D

^ No, you see, he needs something that is properly capable of off-road excursions... :D

like a bowler wildcat

or a range rover

Still, environmentalist-annoying potential. Can't wait for it.

Jeremy Clark-son, Richard Hammond and James May are all hear.

I certainly see what you mean. Clark-son :lol:

That guy has an incredibly poor grasp of the English language. I don't know if it's his second language or not, but his diction is terrible.
Dude, it's MySpace, what did you expect? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.