Ewan McGregor - Charlie Boorman Long Way Down

Cobol74

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Honda Accord 2.2 i-Dtec Sport Estate.Hyundai Ix20
Last edited:
At first I thought this was about Long Way 'Round, but with a horrible typo. Awesome news! I watched the film Long Way Round and bought the book as well. Amazing stuff. I can't wait for this one!

EDIT: Wow, sure didn't take BBC long to get those YouTube videos taken down.

No I think that they are IP blocking. Tried to do an Orbit capture as I suspected as much, would not let me, so I think its UK (may be EU only vids) sorry. Just rechecked the Vid and its OK for me.

At first I thought this was about Long Way 'Round, but with a horrible typo. Awesome news! I watched the film Long Way Round and bought the book as well. Amazing stuff. I can't wait for this one!

Same here! 8)

Guys/Not a Dudes its proxy server time! Need to try to get hold of one with a UK IP address! Lots of BBC provided stuff on YouTube which is interesting and/or pre broadcast!

I can't wait, I loved LWR!

Yea they started a little while ago, this one sounds like it could get pretty dangerous.

Awesome awesome awesome - I've been waiting for this. Long Way Round was brilliant.

Sounds good, I haven't seen Long Way Round yet, but I've seen Race to Dakar which Charlie Boorman did with a few others and that was awesome.

If anyone listens to The Chris Moyles Show on BBC R1, then you'll hear Charlie and Ewan ring up once a week/fortnight, with an update on the trip. They are thoroughly enjoying themselves.

I loved the Long Way Round.... so this should be equally good! (minus the road of bones... that part was intence)

I got the Long Way Round via uTorrent and once I started watching it I couldn't stop. It's such an interesting thing to watch. I can't wait for this one!

As long as they remember that lightsaber > lion they'll be fine. Besides, it's the Barbary apes that they really have to watch out for.

Aye, they are very aggressive and very territorial.

Did you see the "Race to Dakar" that Charley Boorman did? Also really good fun!

I did, thanks to FinalGear!

I saw both the Long Way Round and Race to Dakar, really great stuff two of my all time favourite shows. Now the BBC has got them, so lets see what they can do with the format.

Had a little play, are the links working now?

[Youtube]tG3cyqwRgvY[/Youtube]

[Youtube]JNHNRqcqS60[/Youtube]

[Youtube]vAs1WyEG_5E[/Youtube]

[Youtube]CytNSYwYAwo[/Youtube]

[Youtube]f85soeVOimc[/Youtube]

[Youtube]4At8-t-tevk[/Youtube]

[Youtube]QmHGFQkVRDk[/Youtube]

[Youtube]fAeDdaYoNxs[/Youtube]

Last edited: