AM V8 Vantage RS

You sign your money over to me. I'll "deliver" it to you. :lol:

Aston Martin confirms V8 Vantage N400 debut

09/07/07, 12:00am, EDT

Aston Martin has confirmed plans to unveil a new version of its popular V8 Vantage coupe at the Frankfurt auto show. Dubbed the V8 Vantage N400, the car is the same vehicle captured by spy photographers just over a week ago.

Although Aston Martin has only released a single sketch of the N400, the aforementioned spy photos fill in all the blanks. Watch for an official photo gallery later this month.

Technical improvements include a power upgrade to Aston Martin?s 4.3 litre V8 engine, lifting peak power to 400 hp and peak torque to 310 lb-ft.

The car also comes equipped with a new Sports Pack which offers subtly different driving dynamics tailored to enthusiasts who seek even more responsive handling.

The Sports Pack comprises a unique lightweight graphite-finished aluminium wheel with diamond turning, up-rated springs and dampers and a new rear anti-roll bar.

The Vantage N400 also includes a number of exterior design changes, including a revised side sill design, Magnum Silver bonnet and side strake meshes, clear rear lamp lenses and a bright finish grille.

Interior enhancements include perforated black leather seats, micro-spin alloy facia trim and a unique numbered sill plaque.

The Vantage N400 will be available in three new exterior colors: Bergwerk Black, Lightning Silver or Karussell Orange, with either Sportshift automated manual or conventional manual transmission and in either Coupe or Roadster forms.

Additionally, the Vantage N400 comes equipped with a range of normally optional equipment, including Satellite Navigation, 700W Aston Martin Premium Audio System, Bluetooth telephone preparation, HID headlamps, cruise control and memory/heated seats.

Source

looks absolutely stunning, except for the orange indicators : (

i'd give my left testicle away for a white one

By far my favorite car made, besides the Aston Rapide, I would say the best looking car ever made is this in a lighter green.