AM V8 Vantage RS

JohnnyRacer

Hmm, looks like Prodrive is starting to kick Aston into high gear already!

From Autogespot.com

We see silver mirrors, DBS rear lights and Leds in the headlights (these where already in the 2005 AMV8 models). Also do we see bigger side-skirts! We think this type is for the American market, because this one has orange reflectors on the side, they are required by the law in the States.

The Aston Martin V8 Vantage RS is a light-weight (2794lbs) version of the V8 Vantage, but with more power. The RS weighs 330lbs less than the standard Vantage, while putting out an additional 40hp (totalling at 420hp). Aston Martin seems to be keen to compete more vigorously with the Porsche GT3 and Audi R8.

amv8-1.jpg

amv8-2.jpg

amv8-3.jpg

amv8-4.jpg

just saw the video on youtube... supposed to challenge the GT2/3 looks pretty good!! an engine tuned by prodrive should be itneresting :)

looking forward to this!!

I hardly dare to say this, but this car doesn't look good.
I can't say why (I love the other cars from aston martin), but this car doesn't appeal to me at all. Maybe it's the backlights, they should be red. Anyways, I would take the R8 without a second of thinking... or would I...

i think these guys go to the ring on weekdays, when there are very little privateers...hmm

I don't care what anyone else says, I think they look brilliant. I already like the V8 Vantage - so if this is a tuned version of that then sign me up! Can I trade you a kidney for one?

I'm not a huge fan of the current Vantage...but I do like the look of this!

That car just looks like it's up to no good. I love it!! Those monochrome tail lights look amazing with that black paint.

Oh yes, yes, yes!!!

Excuse me...

That looks fantastic. I want one. In black. Just wow.

Great, just lose the side skirts and you have the most beautiful production car on earth.

1185817624500jm9.gif
in black... :drool:

I agree^^ 997 GT3RS. If you want a hardcore Vantage.....isn't that what the Prodrive one is for?? Although this one sounds good as well.

So where do i sign again...?