Veyron beaten, by a tuned Viper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezbok58a

Car(s)
Crown Victoria LX Sport
Graspin' at straws really, but I despise the Veyron. And that is stronger than my hate for Hennessey, which is why I bring this to you.

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/supercars/hennessey-viper-beats-veyron-in-0-200mph-shoot-out/

The Hennessey-tuned Venom 1000 Dodge Viper has eclipsed the world?s fastest car, the Bugatti Veyron, in a 0-200mph winner takes all shoot-out conducted by Road & Track, The twin-turbocharged Viper managed a best time of 20.3 seconds, almost four full seconds clear of the quad-turbo Veyron in second place, which took 24.2 seconds to reach 200mph.

Thanks to its twin Garrett turbochargers, the modified Viper doubles the output of the standard model?s V10 with a final figure of 1000hp (746kW) and 1100 ft-lbs of torque, making it one of the most powerful road-registered cars in the world.

Other notable mentions include a Ruf Rt12, Mercedes-Benz McLaren SLR, a Lamborghini Murcielago, and a Lingenfelter supercharged Corvette.

I'm pretty sure this is a repost, but I can't find the thread... He did the same thing last year, as well. Still, doesn't change the fact that he's an awful businessman. :p

There have been several posts I think. Here is a thread I started a while back, and apperantly it was "old news".

I heard of this like 2 years ago.

Graspin' at straws really, but I despise the Veyron. And that is stronger than my hate for Hennessey, which is why I bring this to you.

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/supercars/hennessey-viper-beats-veyron-in-0-200mph-shoot-out/

The Hennessey-tuned Venom 1000 Dodge Viper has eclipsed the world?s fastest car, the Bugatti Veyron, in a 0-200mph winner takes all shoot-out conducted by Road & Track, The twin-turbocharged Viper managed a best time of 20.3 seconds, almost four full seconds clear of the quad-turbo Veyron in second place, which took 24.2 seconds to reach 200mph.

Thanks to its twin Garrett turbochargers, the modified Viper doubles the output of the standard model?s V10 with a final figure of 1000hp (746kW) and 1100 ft-lbs of torque, making it one of the most powerful road-registered cars in the world.

Other notable mentions include a Ruf Rt12, Mercedes-Benz McLaren SLR, a Lamborghini Murcielago, and a Lingenfelter supercharged Corvette.

What did the Veyron ever do to you?

FFS :rolleyes:

hugs and kisses please. and if its a tuned car, i couldnt care less, can't really be called the fastest production car so why would it matter?

Yeah, pick an existing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.