I reckon, cars, owned by Top Gear presenters are now Cool

Audi RS4 defines the word coolness ;)

Not in that hideous yellow color though....blue black even red and especially white (which is weird cause I usually dont like white cars) in almost any color it's a very cool car, but this yellow....quite awful.

Last edited:
evo.f34.500.jpg

The evo is such a wanker car, and therefore can never be considered cool, regardless of colour.

Their labelling of their own cars as "uncool" had less to with actual coolness and more to do with the boys' journalistic integrity.

:lol:

Three blokes cocking about in a glorified garage and talking about cars, and we're on about journalistic integrity!

I honestly think it was just for kicks - and to some degree I agree with them.

My point was based on the fact, that the show became cool in season 9 (atleast i think it did).

cool and popular are two different things. Not saying i disliked season 9 at the least, but as far as actual entertainment for people who like to use their brains to think, i would insist that season 9 was not as good. I was still very happy with season 9, no need for a fight, but being childish is not any more cool then acting like a intellectual.

I think to be cool one has to have the right mix of confidence, originality, charisma, and grace. None of which has really changed with the Topgear crew, and i hope they don't change either, as their already excellent and theres no need to mess it all up for a image enhancement, the'll just try to hard and all end up acting like Tim Lovejoy

Last edited:
"<Insert America Bashing here, please>" - Jeremy Charles "Bob" Clarkson
"<Insert Rant here, please> - James "Dan" May
"<Insert "I am a driving God" here, please>" - Richard Mark Hammond
"..I am Keith Moon, give me four [...]" - Keith John Moon, after being offered half a horse tranqulizer

You're funny... for a Norwegian.:clap:

Remember, all the cars, that Jeremy James & Richard drive (apart from Fiat Panda) were uncool or seriously uncool on their Cool Wall (FordGT, 911, Boxster, Gallardo spyder, SL & SLK 55 amg, Morgan & so on.
In seasons 1-6 they were motoring geeks, same as computer geeks - seriously uncool, but i think, now, because Top Gear is more entertainment - less car show, than before, because of 8mil+ ratings & Richard's crash, i reckon all their cars are Cool.

No. Your reasoning is flawed ?or factious, for those who know English. One has nothing to do with the other. In fact, you have it backwards. ?Cool? is collective. Since, they are bigger celebrities now, that makes any cars they own even less cool. They?re out of the loop of common society. :blowup: