Lewis will never get a shot at the WDC again.

Well, Seems Tag Heuer have already got their new advertising campaign underway....

tagheurelewishamilton.jpg

:lol: I am having soooo much fun making these!!

ROFL

and yes, Lewis is an arrogant little twat, i hope he sticks with mclaren and gets shunted next year. Kimi/Massa & Ferrari makes a deadly combination, both drivers are capable of winning the GP. As for BMW, they are really showing some decent potential, especially the 2nd half of the season, Heidfeld and Kubica have been dominating the P5 & P6 position. Honda... well meh, hope they fix the reliability problem, same with red bull, poor Webber, he deserves a better car. As for Nakajima, i really doubt Williams will make him a proper F1 driver for 2008, after the little incident at the Brazilian GP. Ralf is leaving the Toyota team, leaving a open spot for a potential driver. Same with McLaren, Alonso might crawl back to Renault, this might get him a team where he really belongs. But im more curious as who is gonna be the next McLaren driver.. any ideas?

Last edited:
Failure? He won races in his first F1 season, came within an ace of winning the championship and saw off his twice world champion team-mate. I think when he looks back on 2007, he will be delighted with what he has achieved. Yes, he'll be a bit bitter (he wouldn't be human if he wasnt) but it won't psychologically ruin him.

I agree completely with you, and that's why I wrote "failure". I don't know what is going on in his mind, but there are people who would take this season outcome as a failure.

The only driver this year that had a really bad year is Alonso. He really looks and acts like an uneducated monkey. He deserves a bitch slap, he does.

Lewis did great. Kimi was completly awesome and the whole McLaren incident was well deserved by McLaren and we will see next year how much it will affect their performance.

Juan-Pablo Montoya anyone? All the talent in the world, but with a completly wrong attitude...

yeah he was a hot head and full of "in yo face mofo in yo face!" and a fat bastard.

hamilton will win the WDC, no questions. his talent is unquestionably good, its that natural raw talent and igenuity he has, its not just practice. anyone can get good by doing things over, but hamilton is one of the few with actual natural ability to drive like a demon.

will he do it in a mclaren? well i dont know, but one thing is for sure....he wont be out of a drive in the best cars on the grid for a long time. he wont do a schumacher, ie moving to a ailing team and make it mighty, but he's defo going to have the pick of the top teams, probably for the rest of his career and if he doesnt convert that oppertunity into a win then ill eat myself.

i reckon if he got a ride in a BMW he'd have that thing on pole and fighting for the championship.

yeah he was a hot head and full of "in yo face mofo in yo face!" and a fat bastard.

hamilton will win the WDC, no questions. his talent is unquestionably good, its that natural raw talent and igenuity he has, its not just practice. anyone can get good by doing things over, but hamilton is one of the few with actual natural ability to drive like a demon.

will he do it in a mclaren? well i dont know, but one thing is for sure....he wont be out of a drive in the best cars on the grid for a long time. he wont do a schumacher, ie moving to a ailing team and make it mighty, but he's defo going to have the pick of the top teams, probably for the rest of his career and if he doesnt convert that oppertunity into a win then ill eat myself.

i reckon if he got a ride in a BMW he'd have that thing on pole and fighting for the championship.

I think Hamilton will stay at McLaren forever.
Why would he leave? His dream was to drive for McLaren in F1, he's done it so I think he will enjoy it too.

Well what would you do if you were a twice world champion, signing to McLaren with the expectation that they would put a rookie in next to you, and help you go for 3 straight and the go back on what was expected at the time of signing the contract?

If it wasn't in the contract, Alonso shouldn't have been expecting anything. Everyone knows McLaren have an equal driver policy, so he's an utter fool if went there expecting preferential treatment.

So what would I do? Try and improve, try to beat the rookie and show what I'm made of - but instead Alonso reverted to six-year-old mode and had a good sook about it. He was beaten, by a driver in equal equipment, and he couldn't handle it.

If it wasn't in the contract, Alonso shouldn't have been expecting anything. Everyone knows McLaren have an equal driver policy, so he's an utter fool if went there expecting preferential treatment.

So what would I do? Try and improve, try to beat the rookie and show what I'm made of - but instead Alonso reverted to six-year-old mode and had a good sook about it. He was beaten, by a driver in equal equipment, and he couldn't handle it.

Yeah, it's quite funny when you look at some points. The main focus was on Lewis, and Alonso, 'his arch enemy', but then quietly Raikkonen came in to win.

I was hoping that the cars in front of Lewis would just let him through. Heh :?

Juan-Pablo Montoya anyone? All the talent in the world, but with a completly wrong attitude...

*Sigh* so true. Brilliant driver, could have been one of the greats. One of the funniest men Formula 1 has ever seen as well.

hahaha I was thinking jacque villeneuve - maybe he'll switch to Na$car too ;)

I thought that earlier this year I think. The star that burns twice as bright burns half as long??

Alonso has been a massive disappointment this year. It speaks volumes for his talent he still got equal second in the championship after all the kerfuffle. He needs to grow up, get his head straight and he will be a massive force to be reckoned with. However he does seem to thrive on conflict, might have been a good team mate for JPM.

It was the first time Lewis had raced on these circuits in an F1 car, yet he was winning and grabbing poles all over the place. If in his second season he only finds a tenth of a second per lap in set-up/driving/experience etc which is a perfectly reasonable assumption then he will be ultra quick. Whether McLaren will be able to fight next year with essentially one hand tied behind their back is another question.

Don't care, he finished equal on points with Lewis, he got equal second in the championship in my books.

I disagree. The way I see it, his loss this year was largely down to plain bad luck.

Think about it: sure, he or his team (or both) messed up in China and he messed up at the start of Brazil, but if he hadn't had the hydraulic problems and raced like he did after said problems, he would have won.

And, still, for a driver to grab as many podiums as he did and be second overall in his rookie year is quite something, and probably a record.

fail3.jpg

but if he hadn't had the hydraulic problems and raced like he did after said problems, he would have won.

And, still, for a driver to grab as many podiums as he did and be second overall in his rookie year is quite something, and probably a record.

He didnt have hydraulic problems. He pressed a button on the steering wheel and turned the engine to start up mode.

He didnt have hydraulic problems. He pressed a button on the steering wheel and turned the engine to start up mode.
Oh, initially, they were saying it was a hydraulic problem...I must have missed the update on that. OK, then I guess nerves got him.

^ Apparently he was trying to adjust something and his finger slipped. Just annoys me that they didnt say straight away it was driver error, but instead McLaren said hydraulics.

Next year, with no TC and a team that backs him, Lewis will be unbeatable.