Bourget Shredder F-80 - Chevy Small Block powered Quadracycle

Elmo187

Car(s)
Cobalt SS/SC-SN95 5.0 Stang-Toyota Corolla AE86
We go to the SEMA Show in Las Vegas for the cars, but there are other modes of transportation present that pique our curiosity, as well. Take this quadracycle, for instance, built by Bourget Bike Works. We've seen quadracycles before, but not any stuffed with a 425-hp small block V8 like the Shredder here. We can't even tell where they're hiding the V8 under the hot rod-inspired aluminum body work, but it's supposedly there and spins those blingtastic 17-inch aluminum wheels in the rear with abandon. Only 25 Shredders will be made, though each will cost $90,000 when they go on sale in January. We can't wait to see the Shredder quadracycle in person next week on the show floor of SEMA, and will bring back more live shots of this mechanical curiosity.

Courtesy of AutoBlog

Shredder600.jpg

:drool::evil:

Once again proving that Americans can, and will, small-block ANYTHING. :thumbup:

I would most likely kill myself during the first ten minutes of riding the thing.

First thing that came into my head

NE226_DirtDevil_IG.jpg

^ Somebody's going to put a small-block in that for next year's show.

as cool as that it is i would still rather have the STiATV

main%20pic.jpg

That's pretty cool. Not fond of the rims though. I'd so have one!

cool idea nonetheless. but its ALOT more bulkier and its huge compared to the size of the Shredder.

yea, the shredder is a lot sleeker and cooler, though yea, the idea of a quadracycle with an STI engine is freaking sweet.

Wut's the deal with small block? :D

I never get the picture.........can anyone kindly explain?

Death's motorcycle... ish... thing.

Wut's the deal with small block? :D

I never get the picture.........can anyone kindly explain?

Small block...it's cheap, lightweight and good power for its size. Easy to upgrade and tune, and a lot more forgiving than other engines. Not to mention, prolific as all hell. Available in carburated and efi versions.

Its because of the above that people will, and have, found ways to fit a small block into just about anything. Kinda like how Nissan fanboys try to put RB20DETTs or whatever the skyline engine was (RB36? I'm to tired to remember) into every Nissan product made, except that the Chevy Small Blocks are better engines.

I would rather have an Ariel Atom for the same money, that thing has life threatening accident written all over it.

The devil has created his play-thing! Brilliant!