Other Song Requests

Hey folks, I know this one's been asked before, but the song in Clarkson's Car Years- The New Romantics (Histories of the Hot hatch), this clip:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=KOetqyB-XfE&mode=related&search=

The song from 4:15 to 5:35...(That's the Chevett and Sunbeam bit) What's that?

It's been cracked. Thanks to the admin at unknowntrack.com, I can say that the song is question is "She's So Modern", by the Boomtown Rats. It's quite a good driving song, I've found.

Hello! in the clio rs182 review in the june 13 2004 tg show, shown here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO0bH8soT2Q , at 01:21 a track starts; what are the name and author of the track?thank you!
PS:I posted the video link because in other versions of the same review there's a different tune.

I think I found it: Julian Jeweil - Air conditionne (Original Mix)

I don't think this song has been in any Top Gear or Fifth Gear shows, but i just can't figure out the name or the artist. I've looked everywhere for it and can't find it.

All i can say is that it says "Where's your belland" a lot throughout the song.

And yes i know what it means. :D

Song Name In Jeremy Clarkson NTA Special Recognition Award 2007 Part 1

Song Name In Jeremy Clarkson NTA Special Recognition Award 2007 Part 1

Sorry if im posting this in the wrong place but does anyone know the song that is played towards the end of thr Jeremy Clarkson NTA Special Recognition Award 2007 Part 1 around the 6 minutes mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifNXWfRXftA

Thanks in Advance if anyone know the track

Hellos

I'm looking for a few titles from Clarkson DVDs, I've searched through the forums and the web relatively thoroughly (I hope) before I made the post, there's been people asking for the songs before me but I can supply timeframes aswell.

First and big one is the intro song for the 599 GTB on Supercar Showdown starts around 22:44 and goes on until 23:05, this song gave me goosebumps when I first saw it in combination with the clip.

Another piece I couldn't find the name of is when he shows the stills of the Veyron 01:07:38 - 01:07:50, it's a very short piano/vocal thing I really love.

Then, in Clarkson: Heaven and Hell theres a beat played repeatedly, most noticably heard after 09:21 when he drives the DB9 convertible.

and, from that same DVD at 58:11 when we see the Monaro drifting with the helicopter above (rocky guitar piece).

I hope you guys can help me, most of the clips are available on YouTube aswell.

TY in advance.

Another piece I couldn't find the name of is when he shows the stills of the Veyron

Seconded! Since these DVDs can be sold for profit I'm guessing that they have different rules than the Top Gear shows were any music can easily be broadcast. Thus, my guess is that all the tracks on this DVD are probably one-off tracks. Nevertheless, if they are not, I would indeed love the song above!

Hi,
I have looking and looking for a song and was referred to these forums to ask.

This song was on a Sport telecast in Australia and i have asked around everywhere.
Here is a preview:
http://www.mediafire.com/?42t4gp9ztnn

The only lyrics you will hear are at the end before it fades and it is something like:
"I saw a plane crash........"

Thanks heaps if you can work it out
Ben

Hellos

I'm looking for a few titles from Clarkson DVDs, I've searched through the forums and the web relatively thoroughly (I hope) before I made the post, there's been people asking for the songs before me but I can supply timeframes aswell.

First and big one is the intro song for the 599 GTB on Supercar Showdown starts around 22:44 and goes on until 23:05, this song gave me goosebumps when I first saw it in combination with the clip.

Another piece I couldn't find the name of is when he shows the stills of the Veyron 01:07:38 - 01:07:50, it's a very short piano/vocal thing I really love.

Then, in Clarkson: Heaven and Hell theres a beat played repeatedly, most noticably heard after 09:21 when he drives the DB9 convertible.

and, from that same DVD at 58:11 when we see the Monaro drifting with the helicopter above (rocky guitar piece).

I hope you guys can help me, most of the clips are available on YouTube aswell.

TY in advance.

its called mirage by hemstock and jennings and stone

does anybody know the intro and outro song of Supercar Showdown ?

Help, been looking everywhere for the song played during the Veyron segment of Supercar Showdown right before he turns the car on. 1:07:28-1:07:50

Thanks