1000hp "Hybrid" Audi runs 390km/h in Nardo

Its still a rubbish car. It was at a track event recently and none of the people wanted to drive it at 300km/h let alone 390. The high speed stability of these cars are appalling.

6) Yes, but then you get a Vauxhall

You're wrong on several counts:

1) Still better than an Audi with all the luxury and class stripped off it. ;)
2) Your Clarkson reference would've been good, save for I had an Opel in mind. And before you try to half-assedly correct yourself "Yes, but then you get an Opel" just doesn't have the same ring.
3) The Opel badge just works better with the styling, and besides, there's no point in making a car with the wheel on the wrong side of the car if you aren't gonna drive it in Japan or Britain.
4) I reckon a small Opel with a burbling V8 is pretty cool.

save for I had an Opel in mind. And before you try to half-assedly correct yourself "Yes, but then you get an Opel" just doesn't have the same ring.

Aren't the Opel Tigra and the Vauxhall Tigra the same car?

On the Word Hybrid ... it is mostly used to describe a "mixture" or dombination of different things ... putting two Engines of the same Type in one Car can hardly be called that.

The Car ... that?s definetly a Fail. If it worked properly so they could sell it to People, it?d be interesting in terms of Engineering - no doubt. But if it?s meant to be a one-of for hunting Top Speed - wich it seems to be - and then loses .. then it?s not good for anything.

IMO this is one of these thick-headed-german things ... they?ve started with that some time ago, they can?t beat Bugatti and Koenisegg, and though they know it?s pointless now, they refuse to give the Project up. Just let it rest in peace ... on the other Hand ... the 911 Concept was flawed from the beginning too, but they?ve kept improving it untill they got it right ... only took they 40 Years ... so good luck MTM :p

IMO this is one of these thick-headed-german things ... they?ve started with that some time ago, they can?t beat Bugatti and Koenisegg, and though they know it?s pointless now, they refuse to give the Project up. Just let it rest in peace ... on the other Hand ... the 911 Concept was flawed from the beginning too, but they?ve kept improving it untill they got it right ... only took they 40 Years ... so good luck MTM :p

...are you on drugs? :?

Me again, I was covered in the Techart story before ;)

[youtube]atPKJ2z_q9c[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator: