Jeans stained my new shoes

Ice_warmer

Rain caught me on the way home, and my wet jeans stained my shoes, Anybody know how to clean them ?

I'll upload a picture tomorrow

Look on the bright side, at least you didn't stain your jeans
:drums:

If they're white sneakers, try this thing (if it's sold near you). It's really amazing.

http://img486.imageshack.**/img486/1624/043mag01fx2.jpg

Magic eraser gets my +1

no mr clean anywhere :(

and btw my shoes were grey
Correcting ftw! :p

Maybe try attacking them with a laundry stain remover? That seems to work for getting smudges off my shoes. Denim dye is tough stuff though.

wtf? Next time consider spending more than five bucks on a pair of jeans.

ahem ... they were 5.99 :lol:

i thought all jeans bleed their colour no matter the model, firm and so on, remember reading an article that someone was worried that their jeans would stain their leather seats, that man was z4m owner.

Last edited:
i'm guessing you didn't rinse your jeans before wearing them for the first time to get the dye out :p

magic eraser looks like a goer. i have been dedicated and cleaned shoes with a toothbrush and detergent, but mine were made out of a washable fabric, so i don't know if the same would wreck the texture of the fabric of your shoes. i usually work with clothes, so out of my depth here.

/drycleaner nerd talk
//i got free clothes from work yesterday woo.

mrsparkle.gif

This helps. Remember the ad, he disrespects stains!

if it is suede, then it's a good idea to ring either a bootmaker or leather and suede cleaner. i'm not trained in leather so idk, but a shifty leather salesman in turkey told me baby shampoo diluted in water is a good cleaner for leather. i wouldn't be game to try that :p

Get a suede brush if it is true suede, my old car used to leak during rainstorms and i would get my shorts wet on them. Anyways if you do get the brush just don't push too hard or scrub too fast, that will burn the leather.

Avoid doing any cleaning with oils or agents, all of that is better left to professionals

Even though I've already posted in this thread... It's way too early right now and I thought the title said "Jesus stained my new shoes".

Pesky Jesus.....

if it is suede, then it's a good idea to ring either a bootmaker or leather and suede cleaner. i'm not trained in leather so idk, but a shifty leather salesman in turkey told me baby shampoo diluted in water is a good cleaner for leather. i wouldn't be game to try that :p

The label says not to clean them with water because the colours will bleed, anyway will go to a cleaner soon, thanks :p

Avoid doing any cleaning with oils or agents, all of that is better left to professionals

i agree with you

This thread is wierd...

why ? It's an everyday problem

Ok thank you all for the replies, i'll take them to a professional to clean them, at least i'll have someone to blame if it goes wrong :D