mb_vectrex_1s.jpg

Atari 2600
atari2600.jpg

Thundercats
Transformers
Smurfs
Banana Man

Yes, yes yes and very yes!

That, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and pretty much every game in this thread defines me as I am today.

kids nowadays just don't understand it when you explain to them that Duke Nukem 3d was the awesomest of awesome... they just go "but it's not real 3d lol"
Philistines...

"it's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and i'm all out of gum"

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/03/20/PBDesk5.jpg

I need to pull out my power loader and stage an epic battle.

SODA_Offroad_Racing_game_cover.JPG

How many of you remember or even heard of this game/Grand Prix Legends physics testbed?

This may have been the game that help spark my love of racing simulators. Ah, all that time spent in the track editor. Ah, memories. If you come across a copy, I recommend you pick one up. Actually, I've just reinstalled it on my computer...

:jawdrop:

And here I was, thinking I was the only one spending hours and hours building impossible ramps and ludicrous turns...I spent more time building tracks than actually racing the trucks.

It came packaged with a NASCAR game that always crashed my computer...but the few times it didn't I wasted coming up with new and badass paintjobs. I was a weird kid.

Speaking of nostalgia...

I was looking up the prices of some older simulators I've been eyeing, namely, F1 Challenge '99-'02, Grand Prix 4, and Nascar Racing 2003. Man, they can command some high prices today. I mean, $160 for a sealed copy of Grand Prix 4? *sigh* At least that's a sign the sims are excellent, though, so once I find a copy at a decent price...

$160! Insane, especially as I prefered GP2 :D

Must be a big retro collectors thing for some of these old games. May start digging some out. Lemmings 2 the tribes on 5.25" floppies anyone? Yours for ?100 :D!