Jeremy Clarkson and his expanding paunch

I have to disagree with the 'not sexy' statements.

Jeremy is not Brad Pitt whose sole requirement is to provide eye candy. Jeremy is a motoring journalist known for his intelligent brain and hilariously wicked sense of humour. You will find these qualities up there on any woman's list of 'sexiness'. Women often look underneath the surface and if they like what they see, they are also attracted to the outside, warts and all. In this case, bellies and all.

Jeremy is a sexy man, absolutely!

Not that im gay or something like that... but you cant honestly think thats sexy carrying around a belly like a 12 month pregnant woman.

Quoted because that's just preposterous.

the problem is his swimming suit is SOOOO 2005...

who the hell gives a fuck if he got a big beer belly...as long as his superior driving(POWER!!!!) skills are not affected by it :D

And what superior driving skills would they be???

I have to disagree with the 'not sexy' statements.

Jeremy is not Brad Pitt whose sole requirement is to provide eye candy. Jeremy is a motoring journalist known for his intelligent brain and hilariously wicked sense of humour. You will find these qualities up there on any woman's list of 'sexiness'. Women often look underneath the surface and if they like what they see, they are also attracted to the outside, warts and all. In this case, bellies and all.

Jeremy is a sexy man, absolutely!

See now women say that.......but its rubbish :p At least in my experience.....maybe I have the wrong female friends!

12 Months?
At that point it stops becoming a pregnancy and starts becoming a sequel to Alien.

And what superior driving skills would they be???

See now women say that.......but its rubbish :p At least in my experience.....maybe I have the wrong female friends!

I can appreciate a handsome face and toned body as much as the next woman, but that does not mean that all good looking men are sexy. Sexiness comes from inside. This goes both ways, for men and women. The beautiful thing about being an individual is that everyone gets turned on by different things, so there will always be someone for everyone :)

And he makes fun of the fat, lazy Americans?

Looks like he's had one too many whoppers (or whatever the large burger from Burger King is called over there)... :)

And he makes fun of the fat, lazy Americans?

Looks like he's had one too many whoppers (or whatever the large burger from Burger King is called over there)... :)

They're called Whoppers pretty much everywhere, even in Australia, where it's Hungry Jack's.

Funny thing: People claim Americans to be fat from eating at McDonald's, when the American Big Macs contain less fat than those sold anywhere else (excluding India, where they're made with Chicken).

.as long as his superior driving(POWER!!!!) skills are not affected by it :D

ROFL, where did you pick that up from?

They're called Whoppers pretty much everywhere, even in Australia, where it's Hungry Jack's.

Funny thing: People claim Americans to be fat from eating at McDonald's, when the American Big Macs contain less fat than those sold anywhere else (excluding India, where they're made with Chicken).

Not according to Wikipedia it isn't (29g in the States, compared to 22.9g in the UK and 24.9g here). Then again, being Wikipedia, it's probably wrong. :p

Back on topic, Clarkson's well into his 40's and not known for living an active healthy lifestyle, it's no surprise he's carrying a few kilos. Doesn't bother me in the slightest (probably because I'm not much better).

So you guys are saying that Jeremy does not have superb driving skills? Come on! The guys amazing behind the wheel :)

He has talent, definetely a good driver with enough knowledge and skills to keep a fast car on the road without crashing. But I suspect thats from countless of practice on the airfield and all those motoring experienced he gathered from test drives/track day events. Also, the fact that he owned countless of fast cars(BMW, Ferrari, Lambo, Aston etc) and is still in one piece, it shows that he is an experienced driver who definetely knows what he is doing behind the wheel of a car.

That said, Jeremy is no where near superb in terms of driving. Only racing drivers have superb driving skills :p I can only say that JC is a brilliant average driver, and he certainly does have a few tricks up his sleeves when it comes to driving fast :lol:

Not bad for a 47yr old man, respect!

WHY is it called Hungry Jacks in AUS?

And WHY DO YOU HAVE GOD DAMN BOTTLESHOPS???? Like in Town of 1770, where the only bottleshop was on top of a god damn mountain! "i want a beer - lets go trekking"

Other than that - and the retarded Police in Brisbane giving me a ticket for jaywalking - australia is superb :D

*snip* guy with beer belly who claims to be pregnant *snip*

This is stupid. If he was pregnant then he would have boobs, I remember seeing that thing about a 5-year old girl in the 20's who got pregnant (how the hell, I don't know) and there was a pic of her and she had enlarged breasts. In age 5!

EDIT: Found it

Last edited:
It's called "Getting old" Deal with it - you will have to eventually.

It's called "Getting old" Deal with it - you will have to eventually.

Fuck that, I plan on going out in spectacular fashion well before that happens.

WHY is it called Hungry Jacks in AUS?

And WHY DO YOU HAVE GOD DAMN BOTTLESHOPS???? Like in Town of 1770, where the only bottleshop was on top of a god damn mountain! "i want a beer - lets go trekking"

Other than that - and the retarded Police in Brisbane giving me a ticket for jaywalking - australia is superb :D

The Burger King name was already trademarked in Australia when Jack Corwin began opening the Australian franchises, so he chose Hungry Jack's from a list of names from BKC's then parent company Pillsbury.

This is stupid. If he was pregnant then he would have boobs, I remember seeing that thing about a 5-year old girl in the 20's who got pregnant (how the hell, I don't know) and there was a pic of her and she had enlarged breasts. In age 5!

EDIT: Found it

That "guy" was born a woman and had a partial sex change, and the girl hit puberty at a very young age and had sex with a man.

Look again everyone, 2006 are clearly blue swimming trunks with the same style stripe down the side. :nod:

That's photoshopped.

I doubt the 2005 & 2007 pictures are genuine.
He wears the same watch and it seems to me in 2005 he's also holding his swimming thingie for snorkling

He has multiply watches and for sure more than one pair of swimming trunks. These pictures are probably taken during one day.

He's just not the man who cares about the way he looks, morover he's almost 50.