Max Mosley - is it true?

MOSLEY EXPOSED!

Formula 1 racing boss Max Mosley is in hot water this week as Sniff Petrol has exclusively obtained video footage showing the motorsport supremo engaged in SICK activities including pretending to be IN CHARGE of the FIA.

During the 15 YEAR session captured on tape by our spies, Mosley insists on being referred to as THE PRESIDENT and makes those around him follow STRICT RULES, which he then repeatedly changes.

Amongst the DEPRAVED acts caught on camera, our footage shows the F1 figurehead wantonly PUNISHING McLaren for MONEY. He later SPANKS Renault and, in scenes of unbelievable hypocricy, then KISSES THE ARSE of Ferrari.

The disgraceful footage also shows Mosley, 67, TORTURING Formula 1 fans by introducing HARD to understand development freeze rules and TWEAKS to qualifying.

In some scenes the grey haired racing ring master is even shown HANGING OUT with a DWARF, although this later turned out to be Bernard Ecclestone.

Sniff Petrol

Edit: Curse you Peter! Cuuuursssse yoooooouu!!!

Last edited:

5 days too late, sorry.
maxexpose.jpg

:shakefist:

Figure this is a good opportunity to try out this new smiley...

The one thing I conclude from the tone of this thread and the moral outrage in the press is that there must be an awful lot of people with seriously piss poor sex lives if the relatively tame (if a little odd) antics of Max are enough to raise eyebrows. And before anyone brings it up, that fact that the girls were dressed as Nazis is irrelevant - this thread would be just as long and the coverage in the press just as extensive and outraged if they'd have been dressed as hookers.

A few years ago I remember seeing Max in an interview saying that the people he'd spoken to weren't that interested in overtaking in F1 and so, by implication, he didn't think overtaking was that important. Now that's why we should getting shot of Max, not over something that's absolutely nobody's fucking business except his.

I suppose you have to be grown up before you can spell a complicated phrase like 'witch hunt'...

The one thing I conclude from the tone of this thread and the moral outrage in the press is that there must be an awful lot of people with seriously piss poor sex lives if the relatively tame (if a little odd) antics of Max are enough to raise eyebrows. And before anyone brings it up, that fact that the girls were dressed as Nazis is irrelevant - this thread would be just as long and the coverage in the press just as extensive and outraged if they'd have been dressed as hookers.

A few years ago I remember seeing Max in an interview saying that the people he'd spoken to weren't that interested in overtaking in F1 and so, by implication, he didn't think overtaking was that important. Now that's why we should getting shot of Max, not over something that's absolutely nobody's fucking business except his.

I suppose you have to be grown up before you can spell a complicated phrase like 'witch hunt'...
Had Max been merely caught with 5 hookers, that would have raised nary an eyebrow in comparison, and may even have elicited applause from our Hugh-Hefner-channeling male posters here. But to trivialize the Holocaust by reenacting it, nay, by getting off on it is what really lies outside the bounds of social norms. It doesn't help that the entire situation sounds like a bad joke dreamt up by a sketch-comedy hack. The press coverage would have been significant in both cases - after all, public figures are subject to scrutiny because it goes with the salience. But the outrage in the press would have been far less if Max hadn't been caught on tape, with tangible evidence, yelling "she needs more of ze punishment!"

Doesn't exactly help that his father was voted "Worst Briton of the 20th Century". I mean, damn, you would have had to beat out Jade Goody, Ken Livingston, the King of Chavs, and the Spice Girls to get that title! :?

... our Hugh-Hefner-channeling male posters here.

:lol:

But to trivialize the Holocaust by reenacting it, nay, by getting off on it is what really lies outside the bounds of social norms.

Absolutely. But I think for many that's just a hook to hang their witch hunt on. Do you really think The News Of The World set him up because they felt the need to expose an important moral issue?

It doesn't help that the entire situation sounds like a bad joke dreamt up by a sketch-comedy hack.

I think it comes under the heading of 'you couldn't make it up!'. I thought it was part of that series when they shoot grainy footage of look a likes - you know, Prince Charles riding Camila naked round the room like a horse - when I first saw it.

... the outrage in the press would have been far less if Max hadn't been caught on tape, with tangible evidence, yelling "she needs more of ze punishment!"

But I don't think the calls for resignation would have been much less. And if we start removing people from high office simply because they're deeply unpleasant individuals there are going to be quite a few top jobs up for grabs.

Mosley loses video battle against News of the World
09 April 2008

FIA president Max Mosley has lost a High Court bid to stop the News of the World from showing a videoclip of him and five prostitutes on the newspaper's website. In a statement, the Sunday newspaper said it would be put the clip back on the site "forthwith".

A statement from News of the World said: "As the judge acknowledged, he was able to see only "very brief extracts" - less than two minutes - of the very much longer video. Had he seen it in its entirety, we are confident that he could not fail to recognise the Nazi connotation which Mr Mosley so strenuously denies.

If, as he claims, this filmed orgy of sex and violence was not meant to be a sick fantasy based upon the brutalities of Nazi Germany, we must ask Mr Mosley the following questions.

1. Why are German military uniforms worn?

2. Why does he issue orders and threats in German to women who cannot speak German?

3. Why does he deliver and count out beatings in German to women who cannot understand German?

4. Why does he put on a German accent when speaking English?

5. Why are the victims of these beatings in German made to put on sinister striped uniforms?

6. Why the head lice inspections, the forced shaving of body hair and the sinister references to inmates being housed in "facilities"?

We look forward to Mr Mosley's answers to all these questions.

That guy is in huge shit...

Got to admit that, even though I'd like to burn down The News Of The World's offices with everyone still in it and I couldn't give a shit what Max does on his days off, this is hilariousness of epic proportions!

FIA General Meeting to be held on June 3rd. Good for Mosley I guess, the further away the date is, the better chance he has of surviving this. Bad for the rest of us who want him out though. :p

Last edited:
... there must be an awful lot of people with seriously piss poor sex lives if the relatively tame (if a little odd) antics of Max are enough to raise eyebrows.
You have a habit of getting it on with multiple hookers for hours on end while dressed and acting like some genocidal asshole? I guess you may consider it tame then :lol:.

Hey, I'd be the first to say that what Mosley does when he's not in office is his own business. But like Stewart said, this has erupted into the public arena to the extent that it's straining critical relationships with manufacturers and whole countries. In that light (and because it doesn't seem like anyone really likes him anyway), he should step down.

So he is going to the Jordan rally? I really hope they don't let him in. Come on Jordan!

Porsche Sees F1 Less Attractive After Mosley Scandal

Like 'burning money'

9080419.005.1M.jpg

Max Mosley?s scandalous personal life has been the final catalyst that convinced Volkswagen and its parent Porsche AG that Formula One has gone to the dogs. And the dogs don?t want it. VW chairman Ferdinand Piech told German magazine Stern: "300 million euros a year -- that is just burning money.?

The magazine quoted Wolfgang Porsche as saying: "And after the affair with Max Mosley and the women it would not be very savoury to get involved [in Formula One] now."

Porsche and/or VW, either as brands or through their other brands, had been rumoured to be considering a return, once again, to F1 after its last attempt in 1991 ended in disaster as it provided engines to the Footwork team (Arows) and never won one point.

Mosley?s woes are ongoing and there is now a legal wrangle involving News of the World, the newspaper that is credited as being the first to report on the scandal. Mosley is understood to be resisting calls (BMW and Mercedes-Benz, as well as the Automobile Association of America) for his resignation, but no one knows for sure how long the 68 year-old Briton he can hold out for.

It would be of great interest to discover who or what was behind the professional surveillance put on Mosley. Word suggests that he was forewarned that he was being followed, but took no real heed of the warnings.
Source: Reuters UK
From WorldCarFans.com

Finally, Mosley speaks
http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpass_news_item.php?fes_art_id=34534

20/04/2008

Three weeks after the News of the World first ran the story that has overshadowed Formula One ever since, FIA President Max Mosley has finally spoken out.

In an interview with the Daily Telegraph's Andrew Alderson, Mosley, defends his right to privacy, saying that his sex session with five prostitutes was nobody else's business, talks of the support he has received and also reveals that he fully intended to step down from his role as President in 2009 anyway.

In a move which will probably only further rile the likes of Edward Gorman and his Fleet Street (F1) colleagues, for his first real interview since the scandal was unleashed, Mosley chose Andrew Alderson, the Chief Reporter with the Daily Telegraph and Sunday Telegraph.

Referring to when he first heard that the story had broken, Mosley said: "I became aware that they were going to run the story only when I got a call from Richard Woods, who does all our public relations (for the FIA), and he told me the story was on the pages - in the paper - about 10 o'clock on Sunday morning.

"It's outrageous," Mosley continued, "because the whole thing was predicated around the idea that this was some sort of Nazi orgy. And the Nazi aspect of that is absolutely untrue. In fact, it was a deliberate, cold-blooded, calculated lie, to which there's no basis at all, and witness the fact that when they print the story, they have nothing to back it up.

"So that was really annoying because obviously the main subject was embarrassing to say the least, but to have the Nazi connotation placed on it when it was completely untrue was extremely annoying.

"They gave me no time at all," he continued, "because by the time I knew about it, it was on the streets. Worse than that, I didn't (originally) know this but I found out subsequently, the first edition of the paper didn't carry the story. So not only did they not contact me, they actually went to the trouble of having an edition without the story just to make quite sure that nobody would find out in time to get the injunction, which would undoubtedly have been granted had I known about the story."

Mosley then talks about the actual S&M session, saying that, within reason, what goes on between consenting adults behind closed doors is a matter for them and them alone.

"The problem with sex is that it goes all the way from missionary position with the lights out for the process of procreation, all the way through to the most weird and way out things that go way beyond anything I'd do, and I think that most adults would say that whatever in that spectrum somebody does, provided it doesn't hurt anybody, provided it's consensual, provided it's among adults, and provided it's in private, it concerns nobody but the people doing it. So I don't see it as a moral issue...

"You've got to understand, people have sides of that kind to them. But again, I say that as long as it's adults, consensual, in private... it doesn't hurt anybody."

Hurt no, but he admits his family, and in particular his wife, has been embarrassed.

"I think it's very bad for my family because it's so embarrassing for them. How can I put it - she's (his wife Jean) not best pleased," He admits. While his two son; "have been completely supportive, embarrassed, but completely supportive.

Furthermore; "a surprising number of people in and around motor sport that I consider to be close friends have been amazingly supportive. And really it's quite touching the degree to which people are (supportive). Bernie, certainly he's supportive and he thinks it's disgusting, but he's got to get on and run his business."

Referring to the legal action, whereby he is seeking unlimited damages in the UK, Mosley says: "I think what happens is they (the News of the World) think 'what can we get at him, ah yes, we can say he's this Nazi. Is there any basis for Nazism? Not really, but we can kind of invent something and then focus on the family name.' The whole thing was quite deliberate from that point of view because it adds to the story.

"And of course these people, they don't care what damage they do, they don't care whether they tell the truth or a lie, they are prepared to do anything or say anything to sell a few of their papers and that's what it was.

"The first thing we're doing is suing them for breach of privacy, and for this we have been given an expedited trial, so it means the entire five-day trial (a civil hearing) will come on in July.

"I don't think they're entitled to do this (allegedly invade his privacy), I don't think they should be entitled to do this, and I intend to do what I can to stop them. Now in addition to that, proceedings are being brought in other jurisdictions because they have put this out as said all over the world. There are some countries where their actions are illegal, illegal in the criminal sense in that they can be prosecuted. This is now under way.

"I think it's extremely personal," he adds. "But they put it on a completely different plane when they first of all told a deliberate and cold-blooded lie about Nazism, as we will demonstrate, and then on top of that, when I said that it was a lie, in the second paper, the one that came out on April 6, they called me the liar.

"As far as the UK is concerned, (seeking substantial damages) is the remedy now," says Mosley. "I'm going to seek damages and I'm going to give the damages to charity. The damages could be very big indeed, because we are asking for exemplary damages, and the principle of exemplary damages is, as Lord Hailsham once said in a leading case, is that 'tort should not pay'. So when they're big and they're rich and they think they can do what they like, and in this case they certainly think 'well, the damages in privacy cases tend to be quite small, so it just comes out of the petty cash so we can do what we like', it may be that the courts will say 'no it's not like that, and we will impose damages that will make you think before you would do this again', but that's a matter for the judge not for me."

Of course, the story would never have become public without the complicity of one of the prostitutes involved in the session.

"We will find out (how much she was allegedly paid by the newspaper) because she's going to have to hand that over anyway, to charity (if he successfully takes legal action against her).

"I think she's beneath contempt," he adds, "because it's not just what she did to me, she was friends with the other four and a close friend of one of them, who was the one who said she was trustworthy, and she completely betrayed that trust, and to behave like that is extraordinary.

"The other four I think are shocked that this has happened. It's just something you don't do. And you see, you have to understand that all of those women are into this, it's not as though they were sort of off the street and asked to do something unpleasant in return for money.

"You don't betray your friends and people you do things with. This she has done, and she will obviously be ostracised by all sorts of people, but I just think it's something that most people wouldn't do for any amount of money."

Ever since the story broke there have been calls for Mosley to stand down, even if many inhabitants of 'Planet Paddock' are opting to keep schtum at present, at least in public. Mosley makes it clear exactly why he has no intention of standing down from his role, yet.

Asked why he has not stood down, Mosley says: "The fundamental reason is that the people who elected me, the presidents of all these clubs worldwide, a number of them have written, and for every letter I've had from a club president saying 'I think you should step down' or 'I think you should consider your position', I've had seven, slightly more than seven, who said 'you've absolutely got to stay, don't give an inch', and 'this is the most outrageous invasion', and suggesting that there's more to this than meets the eye, which of course there may be.

"It would then be impossible to turn around to all these people, the great majority, and say, 'no I'm going to walk away', even if I'm inclined to. But my inclination is to stay and fight.

"As far as the people in the sport are concerned, it's interesting that none of the heavyweights have said anything, the people who really are the opinion formers in Formula 1. There's a few ex-drivers. But they're based on the idea that somehow you can't have in your life any sort of sexual activity that's at all eccentric. That's a view that most people grow out of when they pass through adolescence. Most people say if somebody likes doing that, if it's not harming anybody, if it's in private and it's completely secret and personal, it's nothing to do with me."

However, Mosley then reveals that sex-scandal aside, he had always intended stepping down next year anyway. However, he doesn't want it all to end like this, pointing out that there is much he has achieved during his time as head of the FIA.

"What I can say is that I'll go to the General Assembly and say 'this is what's happened, do you want me to go or do you want me to stay?' And it's a matter for them. It really is a matter for them, it's not a matter for old drivers and things of that kind.

"It's always difficult to talk about oneself but I've always wanted to be able to sit down, if I live that long, when I'm 80 and feel that I've actually made a difference. And there are things like the Encap (European New Car Assessment Programme), which would not have happened without us, there are all sorts of road safety campaigns that would not have happened without us, there is the acceleration of the introduction of - I know it sounds a bit anoracky - but electronic stability control, which is the biggest safety breakthrough since the seatbelt, and we are I think directly responsible for making sure that comes into the EU sooner that it would.

"So I can honestly say, and this is the thing that gives me great professional satisfaction, that as far as road cars are concerned, there are an awful lot of people walking around today healthy and uninjured, who would not have been walking around healthy and uninjured had I not done what I've been doing for the last 15 years. And it sounds a bit boastful, but that's a fact.

"In motor sport," he continues, "I think there are one or two drivers who would be dead had it not been for what we've done in the last 15 years. That's certainly the opinion of the experts. But in motor sport the numbers are much smaller - the thing that really counts is the roads, where you literally are talking thousands.

"It's difficult to comprehend these numbers but the way I always think about it, I imagine the individual family. And if you think of the knock on the door, the policeman comes with the news, and how awful that is, and I always say to the politicians, if you were there when that happened, with a little bit of imagination, you would be much more interested in road safety. That's been really the big work in the FIA.

"But if they wish me to continue, I will continue, if they don't, I'll stop. But I will also say to them that it was always my intention, because it is, that I was never going to go beyond 2009. I kept quiet about that because the lesson with Tony Blair is, the day you say you're going to stop, you lose your influence. And I would normally have announced that in about a year's time. But I will tell them anyway that would be my intention. The reason's very simple. If you stop in 2009 aged 69, you can maybe still do something else useful. Were I to stay on till I was 73, I'd be getting very marginal."

Mosley scandal has damaged F1 - Webber

20 April 2008

Red Bull Racing driver Mark Webber says FIA president Max Mosley has brought Formula One into disrepute after a tabloid newspaper exposed details of Mosley's private life, and he has subsequently refused to stand down.

"The current scandal has brought the sport into disrepute," Webber told the BBC. "Whether we like it or not, all of us in F1 are role models and the sport simply can't have scandals like this."

Mosley's future lies in the hands of the FIA members who will participate in a vote of confidence in his leadership at a meeting on 3 June.

"Hopefully that decision will come on 3 June," Webber added. "We've got confidence in the people that they have all the information they need to make the decision that will see if he can continue."

Source

Asked why he has not stood down, Mosley says: "The fundamental reason is that the people who elected me, the presidents of all these clubs worldwide, a number of them have written, and for every letter I've had from a club president saying 'I think you should step down' or 'I think you should consider your position', I've had seven, slightly more than seven, who said 'you've absolutely got to stay, don't give an inch', and 'this is the most outrageous invasion', and suggesting that there's more to this than meets the eye, which of course there may be.

"It would then be impossible to turn around to all these people, the great majority, and say, 'no I'm going to walk away', even if I'm inclined to. But my inclination is to stay and fight.

Wouldn't be surprised if he and Mugabe have exchanged messages of support...

Good call! "I love your work" that sort of thing