LOST

LOST

• Total voters
What the fuck was with that panda shit? Is Jin alive or not? If he's dead, that's such bull-shit.

I hope Sayid kills Michael/Kevin Johnson. From the previews it looks like he's going to fuck 'em over...again. I want that guy to die. I can't stand his seeing his face...bastard killed Shannon!

I'm really just pissed off right now.....

Wow, that was a total letdown. I thought this episode was to have some big surprise... too much sappy romantics going on and Kevin Johnson can go suck a fat one. Hate him.

Firecat, this explains your question about Jin:

Sun goes into labor. Jin struggles with a deadline to purchase a stuffed panda. When Jin mentions going to a hospital, the clerk inquires if he means the maternity ward; Jin says yes and rushes off. However, his wife isn't the woman giving birth; it's the granddaughter of an ambassador Mr. Paik wishes to impress. The scenes with Sun are flashforwards to mid-2005, when she is giving birth; the scenes with Jin are flashbacks to 2000, the last year of the dragon. In the closing scenes, Hurley, Sun and her daughter Ji Yeon visit Jin's grave. The date on the gravestone is 2004-9-22, the date of the plane crash.

Last edited:
Not a bad episode, but not a great one either.

Wow, that was a total letdown. I thought this episode was to have some big surprise... too much sappy romantics going on and Kevin Johnson can go suck a fat one. Hate him.

Firecat, this explains your question about Jin:

Sun goes into labor. Jin struggles with a deadline to purchase a stuffed panda. When Jin mentions going to a hospital, the clerk inquires if he means the maternity ward; Jin says yes and rushes off. However, his wife isn't the woman giving birth; it's the granddaughter of an ambassador Mr. Paik wishes to impress. The scenes with Sun are flashforwards to mid-2005, when she is giving birth; the scenes with Jin are flashbacks to 2000, the last year of the dragon. In the closing scenes, Hurley, Sun and her daughter Ji Yeon visit Jin's grave. The date on the gravestone is 2004-9-22, the date of the plane crash.

Oooooooh. That explains it. Damn.

How was Jin born in 1980? He looks like he's 35. Also, regarding the staged plane wreckage and bodies, did Ben kill off his Darma people and use them as corpses?

I thought it said 1975 as a birth date...

Anyway, I didn't like the ep. Captain of the ship was cool, but the stupid flash-back/forward trickery just pissed me off.

It said 1980 on the right, which could be Suns Bday, and his said 1974 and his death-day

I guess its as normal for the Japanese as for the German Catholics to bury married couples in one grave.

I doubt it... remember that huge pit of Dharma corpses and skeletons from last season? When Ben shoots Locke and he falls back into it after visiting Jacob.

...did Ben kill off his Darma people and use them as corpses?

In my earlier post I accused Michael of killing Shannon, I forgot that it was that bitch Ana Lucia that killed her, so I was happy that Michael killed Ana Lucia. But still, he's a total dick.

So many opportunities to watch that asshole die (car accident, gun shot (x2), bomb)...but we wuz robbed.

Sayid is a narc? But i'm sure he has a reason for turning Michael in, beside that fact that Michael is a huge douche.

How hot is Alexendra? I'm assuming that Ben wanted her moms & boyfriend dead.

So who do you think was behind staging the wreckage?

April 24th is the next episode? That sucks.

Tom(?) said that some of them can move from the island to the mainland, what exactly did he mean by that?

^ April 24th sounds reasonable. Remember that not too long ago we were told that we had to wait like 9 months...
Thats probably because it didn't end with the mother load of all cliffhangers.

^ It's true, I'm glad we're getting more episodes so I don't care how long I have to wait. Plus it will build suspense.

This last episode was alright... Kevin Douchehole's backstory wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be.

Decent episode. I like episodes that get to the point and explain stuff, especially off-island stuff.

Alex is hot ^^

Finally, I never liked her mother and boyfriend.....and Michael, jesus, sayhid should have beaten him to death, whenever I see him I just want to see him die painfully.......the thing with the bomb and flag made me spit out my nachos :D

^ HaHa, oops!

What, you guys didn't know Lost was back on tonight? I'm pretty drunk so I didn't catch much of the dialogue or what went on, but it seemed insane. Ben is a crazy mofo. He rocks.

Ben is the shit...
Some people dead, smoke monster... Good ep!

Alex is hot ^^

Finally, I never liked her mother and boyfriend.....and Michael, jesus, sayhid should have beaten him to death, whenever I see him I just want to see him die painfully.......the thing with the bomb and flag made me spit out my nachos :D
Oh, the irony.

Anyway, yeah, great episode, but hardly a cliffhanger ender -- dunno if that's a good or bad thing.

I liked the episode in general, but there was a lot of lazy/rushed writing in it. Thankfully next season won't suffer the problems this one has.

Somehow Lost is looking to me more and more like a big virtual reality game between Ben and Charles to me. It is like "capture the island" with side missions like "use others to achieve your goal", "kill the enemies family" and super weapons like "smoke monster" "emp" etc. If they go the virtual reality way I will be really pissed -.-