LOST

LOST

• Total voters
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Lost is back on TV tonight... so freakin' excited. Too bad it's only 6 episodes before it's off air again thanks to some greedy Hollywood peeps.

Edit: Seems it's actually airing on Thursdays now, still excited though.

Last edited:
^Yup, just watched it, pretty good recap, though I don't think I missed anything. And the premiere was good as well, it's been a while since we saw a Hugo-Hurly episode.

It tied up a few loose ends but opened alot more questions...damm! Now I think I'm stuck with it again, time to clear up space on my HDD again, or maybe I should just buy a new one :lol:

I skipped that clip show bullshit, I hate how they do that at the beginning of every season and bill it as a two-hour premiere. :rolleyes:

You're right, it opened up more questions than it answered but it was very exciting to watch. It's kinda annoying now that they're gonna have flashforwards as well as flashbacks but hopefully that'll make things more interesting.

Did anyone catch this alleged Oceanic Airlines commercial that aired during some other ABC show? Supposedly it was pretty whacked out.

You're right, I meant to type 8. I'm still happy cuz nothing else is on. Oh, here's the ad for Oceanic:

[YOUTUBE]JUw9o2L4oAg[/YOUTUBE]

^^haha... golden pass to hell that is... Good one though, I wonder how many people actually visited flyoceanicair.com? I did, it has a similar ad like the above and in that ad there's another link where you can try to "find oceanic 815" I'll try it when I'm more free.

By far the best episode in quite a while. Explains a fuckload (I hate it all being confusing!) and really freshens up the show.

Comon next week!

wow, that was really good......

Do you think the new guys are from Dharma? And what about that Icebear????

^Yup, and yup, it sure seems that way now, but we'll never know for sure till later. Great episode, good that they're showing more flash-forwards and the "outside world". I was kinda sick of not knowing if the world knew if they were missing or not.

Yet another awesome episode.

^ Nice, can't wait. Just waiting for my 720p download to finish. :D

The last 2-3 weeks have really kept me on the edge of my seat, some tense shit.

A truly great episode. Right now, for me personally, I think it might be the best Lost episode ever, but that's for the individual to decide.

Probably because it simply explains A LOT. Dunno about the best one, but very high up there...

Damn, I think this definitely was one of the best LOST episodes. I mean Desmond is just so fuckin' kickass that all his episodes are among my favourites. The best is probably one of Demond's episodes I'd say.

Also, I'm really digging the redheaded British chick... I think her name's Charlotte? She's got such a fierce/sexy look. Her eyes sparkle so much on the HD rips.

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/02/29/1.jpg

[YOUTUBE]o7jhR6q5JKw[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
I wanna boink her. Love the accent and the laugh and teh funny...

I wanna boink her. Love the accent and the laugh and teh funny...
Indeed. She actually has a nice, proper accent rather than the toilet bowl accent we often hear, minus Top Gear of course.

Hell, I mistook hers for Aussie.

Accents are a major turn-on for me and as far as accents go hers is pretty perfect. I mean she's not amazingly beautiful, but she's got a very unique and sexy look. I hope we see more of her on LOST and she doesn't get killed off early like Ana-Lucia, Libby, Eko, Paolo/Nikki and all those other characters that went nowhere.

Ooh, and what a crazy laugh... seems like she loves to laugh, which is a plus. Also, why do I always hear hot chicks on TV complaining about being alone on Friday nights or Valentine's... makes no sense since I'm not finding any free and attractive females 'round here.

Last edited:
Deleted in three... two... one.

I don't get why spammers do what they do. What are the chances the above post won't be deleted and someone will actually go to those links and pay them money? :lol: