[07x03] November 27th, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
justvisiting said:
bartboy9891 said:
he bought it back. and he also bought an SLK55 AMG.

which is a bit strange.. I feel claustrophobic in that car, When I drive it all i want to do is get out..

How the heck does JC do it! (im basically an inch and a half taller than hamster)..
did you drive a new one? he may just have to move the seat all the way back. he seemed to fit fine in his review of it

bartboy9891 said:
justvisiting said:
bartboy9891 said:

which is a bit strange.. I feel claustrophobic in that car, When I drive it all i want to do is get out..

How the heck does JC do it! (im basically an inch and a half taller than hamster)..
did you drive a new one? he may just have to move the seat all the way back. he seemed to fit fine in his review of it

I really have no idea how Clarkson could fit in a SLK........I'm 6' and I felt space was really tight, Clarkson's 6'4".........

bobo_1314 said:
bartboy9891 said:
justvisiting said:
bartboy9891 said:

I really have no idea how Clarkson could fit in a SLK........I'm 6' and I felt space was really tight, Clarkson's 6'4".........

Top down?

bihus said:
bobo_1314 said:
bartboy9891 said:
justvisiting said:
bartboy9891 said:

Top down?

Headroom was OK with the top up, my head wasn't touching the roof or anything, but legroom was very tight.......I moved the seat all the way back already my legs didn't fit very comfortably

according to clarkson on Jonathon ross's show, the star in a reasonably priced car will be a transport minister (darling? ladyman?)

although clarkson said this one would be the 4th in the run.

it's ladyman.

Blythy said:
it's ladyman.
seriously??? i was kinda hoping it would be darling because they make so much fun of him, but Ladyman should be pretty amusing as well.

This week sounds good. Only one more day to go now. :thumbsup:

bartboy9891 said:
Blythy said:
it's ladyman.
seriously??? i was kinda hoping it would be darling because they make so much fun of him, but Ladyman should be pretty amusing as well.

topgear.com has it down as ladyman

although they might be able to get darling to go on then.

should be interesting to see ladyman defend the transport policies.

Blythy said:
bartboy9891 said:
Blythy said:
it's ladyman.

topgear.com has it down as ladyman

although they might be able to get darling to go on then.

should be interesting to see ladyman defend the transport policies.
well, TG doesnt make too much fun of ladyman. they say that he is "one of us" because of his various speeding tickets. But it will be great nonetheless.

zenkidori said:
Will there be a proper release of this tonight? Or will I have to wait untill monday?

Well, it's still only saturday. Anyone have access to BBC's tapes?

isnt VUK comeing back this weekend? unless the lazy-bum decides to skip it we should have it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.