[07x04] December 4th, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
who wants to bet that a couple of users here will come saying.. i've always wanted (insert italian super car for under 10 grand) and i'll go buy one now after this ep? :p

I'm guessing the 10 grand italian supercars are along the lines of the Ferrari/Dino 308 GT4 or Maserati Ghibli, but hopefully more like Alfa Romeo Montreal or Junior Z :unsure:

marcos_eirik said:
bartboy9891 said:
marcos_eirik said:
Ohh, finally the Marcos TSO GT2, I can't wait for that... :woot:
o yea, i remembered that you love this car.
Yeah, partly because of the sound, it's chuffing magic... You'll find a lot more about it on Marcos' homepage...

Directlink to video... (You'll need quicktime to watch it...)
has it been reviewed before? the power to weight is awesome, even better than the Sagaris. but the Sagaris's suspension was set up by the same person who did the noble's, and that means that it handles amazingly. I'd probably still buy the Sagaris for the looks, but the Marcos looks like it'll put up a helluva fight on a track. :twisted:

Des said:
i've always wanted an italian super car for under 10 grand and i'll go buy one after this ep :p

I certainly won't! (Don't have the additional 20 grand in spare to put them back into running condition :) )

astroboymoto said:
I'm guessing the 10 grand italian supercars are along the lines of the Ferrari/Dino 308 GT4 or Maserati Ghibli, but hopefully more like Alfa Romeo Montreal or Junior Z :unsure:

Top Gear Magazine said:
Ferrari 308 GT4 goes rusty, how to change the oil on a Maserati Merak or what lap dancers think of a Lamborghini Urraco

mautzel said:
mgkdk said:
Can't wait for the 'Italian supercar for under ten grand' :D

x2 man.

I cant wait... but then it freaks me out that were already on the downhill side of this season. . . one 2 more after this one... :(

What will I do with all the time inbetween? :shock:

The cheap car challenges are one of the best reoccuring segments of the show. This will be a great addition to the previous challenges. :D

I will/am at the moment, be posting the 'sode on a.b.multimedia again. It will be done in 2 hours, 45 minutes, that includes the PAR2 and all; about 2 hours, 15 minutes for just the RAR files. Enjoy! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.