[08x01] May 7th, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope...

I hope...

This does not become another personal demonstration series for Mr. Pagani and his car, Pagani Zonda. Last season, I believe they showed it 2 times ...... Jesus !! What is with that? Is this the personal Pagani Show?

I also hope they will test the Porsche 911 Turbo sometime this season. And when the Stig drives it, it better be in the dry. They always test the 911 in the wet. Why? Its always a coincidence that its raining when the 911 takes to the track. Ridiculous !!! I think the 911 Turbo will go round that airfield in 1.20.00 in the dry, if they are not idiotic and let it run in the dry.

Overall, I hope to enjoy this run as much as I did the last.

Re: I hope...

jatinashokbhatia said:
This does not become another personal demonstration series for Mr. Pagani and his car, Pagani Zonda. Last season, I believe they showed it 2 times ...... Jesus !! What is with that? Is this the personal Pagani Show?

I also hope they will test the Porsche 911 Turbo sometime this season. And when the Stig drives it, it better be in the dry. They always test the 911 in the wet. Why? Its always a coincidence that its raining when the 911 takes to the track. Ridiculous !!! I think the 911 Turbo will go round that airfield in 1.20.00 in the dry, if they are not idiotic and let it run in the dry.

Overall, I hope to enjoy this run as much as I did the last.
How dare they show the zonda twice! You're right though, Porsche got totally screwed since they only showed the 911 Carrera, Carrera S, Carrera 4 and Cayman. Good to see you're being comparitively fair though. Also nice to see Jesus mentioned in the forums for a change :)

Bryce1821 said:
Let the countdown to release begin :D

You really don't want to wait...it was FANTASTIC.

I was laughing almost the whole way through.

jatinashokbhatia said:
... :?

is there any chance that, due to the special occasion, the torrent will be available extra quick today? :twisted:

i'm starving due to the lack of TG...maybe i should watch some older episodes tonight.

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
Beni said:
Is the torrent out yet??? ;)

I want to watch it live :cry:
Its hasn't even aired in the UK yet so how the hell could the torrent be out yet :?

That's what the Smiley is for, it was meant to show my impatience... :)

ryosuke, I think I'll go for a)!

I was crying with laughter for half and drowning myself in drool for the other half. Top Gear is back!

Great one I was squeaking like vicky!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

NEED TORRENT NOW!! <pulls hair out of head>

Status
Not open for further replies.