[08x06] July 16th, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
With all this said, I will still be looking forward to every episode of TG and FG for that matter.

Back on topic, the Stig (most likely not :lol: ) will be having a go with the Toyotas F1 car (apparently according to Autoblog), the one with V10 that is. woot. Can't wait for the Veyron Lap either. Whatever people may say about its weight, I seriously think it will challenge CCX.

Walter Goldsworthy said:
Unfortunately 'kekekeke' these people take any criticism of TG as an the equivalent of me eating their spleen and puking it up again over them. I, like you have already said I have been a fan of TG for a very long time, what I am angry about is the way JC & Co have ruined this great show.
WTF are you still doing here?? i don't see how coming to a forum of TG fans and making stupid comments about TG will help you in your quest to get JC kicked out of the bbc. get a life :thumbsdown: or join a TG haters forum.

and back on topic: yay!! TG returnes :D can't wait to watch this episode.

wow 5 pages with at least 2 of them consisting of shit stirrers getting thier goolies all excited by upsetting the fan boys ... silly people ...

back to the point ..

Top Gear is back finally, and with caravans, what else :D

Been really looking forward to the return of the Boys and their "Anti-car-testing" car testing techniques and storys.

Racing an F1 car inside ... imaging the noise .... V10 screams bouncing off all the walls and floor, awesome ...

The return of the best car entertainment show is only 3 days away ...

If you don't like the show, don't watch it. Simple as that, you're not being forced to watch it. It's your decision if you watch it or not. No need to join a Top Gear fansite and bitch about why you dont like it.

Personally, looking forward to this one. I guess all the boys will be comparing the 3 midsized saloons like they have in the past.

Jamesd said:
If you don't like the show, don't watch it. Simple as that, you're not being forced to watch it. It's your decision if you watch it or not. No need to join a Top Gear fansite and bitch about why you dont like it.

Personally, looking forward to this one. I guess all the boys will be comparing the 3 midsized saloons like they have in the past.
Perhaps he lives in a mental institute and he is forced to watch it...

whoster said:
cvg said:
Umm...so where's this episode?

so you cannot read dates and realize that july 16th...is the COMING sunday?

Ah, that explains it. For some reason the timer on the main page was counting down to this past Sunday, which confused me.

peter3hg2 said:
Jamesd said:

Funny, didn't think they'd get the internet. You learn something everyday!

Jamesd said:
peter3hg2 said:
Jamesd said:

Funny, didn't think they'd get the internet. You learn something everyday!

I think if he posts anymore we should just ignore him and not let him wind us up like this. He is obviously here to do just that and creating arguments.

OK, cars this week...
Vauxhall Vectra
Ford Mondeo
A Kia of some sort (all look the same to me!)
A FAB picture of the upcoming Dodge Challenger
and a HIDEOUS Daihatsu Copen.

Even if you don't like the challenges, you MUST watch for the caravan holiday. Richard gets kidnapped by a Granny & Jeremy gets naked on a shelf (YUM!) It is THE funniest thing I have ever seen Top Gear do. It's even better than the MPV soft top!
I don't have a clue who the guest (Mr Cox) was, but it's a great interview. He speaks about being in New York during 9/11.

OK, that's all the tasters for this week. Don't want to spoil it for you! ENJOY!

Jezzabelle said:
Richard gets kidnapped by a Granny & Jeremy gets naked on a shelf

What the........... I'm speechless :lol: I bet you loved the naked jeremy bit!

If I had to write a list of things I'd never want to see, Jeremy naked would be up near the top.

Jezzabelle said:
OK, cars this week...
Vauxhall Vectra
Ford Mondeo

Even if you don't like the challenges, you MUST watch for the caravan holiday. Richard gets kidnapped by a Granny & Jeremy gets naked on a shelf (YUM!) It is THE funniest thing I have ever seen Top Gear do. It's even better than the MPV soft top!
I don't have a clue who the guest (Mr Cox) was, but it's a great interview. He speaks about being in New York during 9/11.

OK, that's all the tasters for this week. Don't want to spoil it for you! ENJOY!
where you in the studio or something?? how do you know all of that?

Jezzabelle said:
It was near my idea of heaven. Except he was in a caravan!!

OK, you either must be this deranged Clarkson stalker that gets tickets to every show because you have 17 different ID's. Or youre married to him! AHA!

Look at her avatar. Jeremy with a pensive look. Only a mans wife or girlfriend finds that attractive. I know, because my wife does the tilted head, "aww shucks that so cute" look on her face whenever I am pensive looking. And I am pensive alot, because I think too much, like, for example WHO THE HELL THIS JEZZABELLE PERSON IS!! :?

Blew the top off that one. Congratulations, Jay. :thumbsup:

I suck. :cry:

Jezzabelle said:
OK, cars this week...
Vauxhall Vectra
Ford Mondeo

What about the Mazda? Is there a review of a Kia? Oooo, i'm going to love all the bashing in that one! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.