[08x06] July 16th, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
hype said:
http://www.topgear.com/content/tgonbbc2/
dont know if its been posted already
LOL do you remember that episode where Jesus was in the audience during the news? Jeremy spots another Jesus look-a-like in this episode according to a picture in that gallery.

Should be funny :lol:

I had read that this series will have only six episodies, so that means that this is the last, but I?m not sure about that. It does not seem like this is the last one. Or may be this is the first episode of a new series?

mainpolla said:
I had read that this series will have only six episodies, so that means that this is the last, but I?m not sure about that. It does not seem like this is the last one. Or may be this is the first episode of a new series?
Its an eight-episode run so theres three eps remaining :)

That caravan trip sounds like it could challenge the amphibous car segment for Funniest Thing Ever.

"Richard gets kidnapped and the TG dog chucks up in the van. Oh, and then Jeremy decides to cook... "

:D This is going to take the crown, especially with James driving and Jeremy cooking!

You are SO in for the best laugh of Top Gear ever. When I saw the threads I was doubled up & crying real tears it was so funny. I even had a stitch afterwards. It is, undoubtedly, the funniest challenge I have ever seen!!

Jezzabelle said:
You are SO in for the best laugh of Top Gear ever. When I saw the threads I was doubled up & crying real tears it was so funny. I even had a stitch afterwards. It is, undoubtedly, the funniest challenge I have ever seen!!
Stop it your killing me with anxiety!

And it better be bloody funny or else we won't be listening to you in the future :p

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
Jezzabelle said:

And it better be bloody funny or else we won't be listening to you in the future :p
No harm in banning a member for lying, eh? :p

hype said:
http://www.topgear.com/content/tgonbbc2/
dont know if its been posted already
LOL do you remember that episode where Jesus was in the audience during the news? Jeremy spots another Jesus look-a-like in this episode according to a picture in that gallery.

Should be funny :lol:
Walter Goldsworthy like character possibly?

Jezzabelle said:

I think you mean anticipation, anxiety is fear or dread.

I want it NOW!

I want it NOW!

Any ideas other than Mega/Mini where I might find it before the official Vuk comes out here. Gotta get an early start on the download :twisted:

Waiting for a torrent file to become available seems to be harder and harder each week.... From all the talk of this episode, it sure sounds like one of the better ones to date

I never know if im gonna piss someone off talking about "the torrent" in this discussion, hanging out in the chat now but I guess ill just wait a few hours and see what shows up.

Happy motoring !

700 MB is up since 15 min... But I reckon you guys don't have bitmetv accounts ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.