[13x02] June 28th, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a go in the back of JCs Volvo. Preferably with him in it too because I know I'd have a crisis in every good way... but he still resists me It looked very 'cozy'!

JC is his usual gorgeous, wonderful self and has the original white shirt with floral inside collar on. Phew. the orange one last week was not good for any of us! e

Might we get the impression that Mr Clarkson has won your:love:...?

Yes indeed, and SO long ago I can't tell you how many years he's had it. Luckily he doesn't mind me being his Chief Excecutive Stalker so I get to indulge myself every now & then!!

Just a few hours left =)

Stephen Fry, yes.
That race between the Veyron and F1, yes.

I don't lust over the cars, but still, the sight of that taking place is not a very common sight at all!

8 minutes WOOT!!!

The countdown is ok for you guys in the UK I guess. The rest of the world still has to wait for the show to finish airing, and then for a group to put up a torrent, then we wait for it to finish downloading. :(

In the Bugatti v. Plane race, Jeremy stated that you could let an F1 accelerate to 120 mph before the Veyron starts, and the Veyron will beat it to 200 mph.

In the series preview, you can clearly see that the Mclaren F1 is ahead.

Still, that could only be at the start because it's much lighter and will probably get a better start.

Status
Not open for further replies.