[14x01] November 15th, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teaser trailer was just shown on BBC2 at 22:00, which confirmed the start date and HD, it probably turn up on the interwebs tomorrow. :)

Teaser trailer was just shown on BBC2 at 22:00, which confirmed the start date and HD, it probably turn up on the interwebs tomorrow. :)
*Wanders about, very obviously nervous*

Got a link?

Anyone knows the song from the trailer?

haha loving the clip with clarkson looking at the flaming car and just standing there saying "why have you done that?"

Would love to see his reaction if his house caught fire...

uuggh updated flash, not getting sound...

edit: duh, got it

Last edited:
Cock, I have to wait until Tuesday to download it as by the time this torrent's out, I'm at school.

It comes out on the scene roughly 20-30 minutes after airing... so 10:30 for you. And half an hour wait is slow, some popular American shows (when theyr'e not late) get there within 10 minutes.

Depending on when you wake up that's not terribly late.

I'm actually glad that Top Gear is on at 9 rather than 8 because I am at TG live in birmingham that day and I wouldn't have been able to get back home in time for 8 but I might be able to get back for 9. (traffic permitting)

So am I. The journey from Nottingham to Birmingham's only supposed to be an hour, but the last time I went there it took ages due to traffic.
TG-themed Sunday FTW!

Reactions: MWF
Whoever's looking forward to this season dance like a mouse on cocaine (like this :mouse:)

:mouse:

:mouse::mouse::mouse::mouse::mouse::mouse::mouse::mouse::mouse::mouse::mouse::mouse: :mouse: wantwantwantwantwant

Reactions: LP
:mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse:

Status
Not open for further replies.