2010 Chinese Grand Prix

For the track marshalls mostly..

:wicked:

Anyway. Imagine if the Iceland business happened ~1 week ago. Could've been really bad for the race. EJ left it late so he probably won't be in the BBC broadcast.

Hrmm, pity it didn't. Then they could've been all like 'so we're stuck for a race, might as well see if Spa Francorchamps is available'...:p

I've read that McL had some last minute updates in Woking. So they had to take parts to Paris where they cached last plane to China.

Buemi's crash was scary. I didn't find it funny at all, because I was just picturing myself in a situation where both my front wheels snap off. It must be such a horrible feeling, he was cranking the steering away from the wall as a natural reaction and nothing was happening. Sucks.

No it's for the fire extinguisher, the kill switch is the neutral button before the cockpit.

Up the hill, round the corner, through the lava, CAN HE DO IT? No.

No EJ on the Beeb in China this weekend for everyone who's interested, apparently due to the ash cloud from Iceland he's still stuck in the airports of Europe.

That would just be a matter of how much he wants to be there. For example Italian airspace was fine, take the train to Milano and then it's a direct hop to Shanghai. Twice 12 hours sounds reasonable for a well-paid man to get to work.

That would just be a matter of how much he wants to be there. For example Italian airspace was fine, take the train to Milano and then it's a direct hop to Shanghai. Twice 12 hours sounds reasonable for a well-paid man to get to work.
Don't blame him if he doesn't want to be here and just using the volcano as an excuse. I mean who the fuck wants to go to that blood awful circuit?

No EJ on the Beeb in China this weekend for everyone who's interested, apparently due to the ash cloud from Iceland he's still stuck in the airports of Europe.

EJ wasn't in China last year as well. I think this is all a clever cover up by the BBC, I'll bet he is banned from the country because the know he'll say something to piss the Chinese off.

No it's for the fire extinguisher, the kill switch is the neutral button before the cockpit.

E is for electrics, it kills all power in the car; N is for neutral which forces the gear box into neutral so that the car can be pushed.

Last edited:
hahahahaha fuck yes

Another RBR front row. Awesome :D

Interesting finish there for Rosberg/Schumacher, becoming predictable. It's also shaping up as our standard top 10 for Q3 the season, 2 RBR, 2 Mclaren, 2 Ferrari, 2 Mercedes, then Kubica and Sutil rounding it out.

Who needs ride-height control! :D :lol:

McLaren setting slower lap times in Q3 than Q2. If that's not weird I don't know what is...it's OK though, if it rains the McLarens can do it ;)