2010 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix

Greatly dissapointed by Ferrari's pace so far...

Here's hoping for rain!

I want rain!!

Also replace that guy that isnt Martin Brundle with someone who knows something about something.
Actually, replace Brundle as well. The Star Sports commentators are excellent, and I'm not just saying that because they said that Hamilton was an arrogant and spoiled git that should have been given a drive through penalty for weaving, but because they are. Sadly, Star Sports is filled with commercial.

Star sports commentators on BBC = win

I would keep Ted though.
Brundle: Ted.
[...]
Brudnel: Ted?

Ted can you hear us?

Ted: HELLO! How are you?

:lol:

Last edited:
"Good boy, beautiful. Now get on with it" :lol:

Rob Smedley and Massa are awesome.

I'm planning my murder on Adrian Sutil....

Why murder the nice Adrian? Anyway, no rain makes Malaysia a boring snoozefest with little to commend it.

Alonso out at the end with engine blow out.

Red Bull 1-2 with Vettel winning. Congratulations!

Why murder the nice Adrian? Anyway, no rain makes Malaysia a boring snoozefest with little to commend it.

Cost Lewis 3rd place and gave him sixth with Sutil's slippery car. Although really it's the fault of the cars, just crazy how you can be 2 seconds faster but if you have the same top speed you cannot pass.

Too bad, Alonso would have taken Button aswell...oh well. Both him and Massa got up to the points from very shitty starting positions, good boys.. =)

I was fascinated when Hamilton said ''He is so fast on the straights''. I laughed actually. That F-Duct working then, Macca? :D

Too bad, Alonso would have taken Button aswell...oh well. Both him and Massa got up to the points from very shitty starting positions, good boys.. =)

I was fascinated when Hamilton said ''He is so fast on the straights''. I laughed actually. That F-Duct working then, Macca? :D

:rolleyes:

Fastest car trying to overtake the 2nd fastest car (top speed) will never be easy, especially with the ludicrous aero.

Incredible race for Alonso. He drove the whole race without clutch. I was not aware that you could even do that!

Good races for the Red Bull's, I told ya that nobody would beat them. Kubica and Sutil awesome races too, Hamilton coming back from the back of the pack but one of my favourite drives today was Jaime Algersuari who was very good with his Toro Rosso.

Also, where was Shumacher? :cool:

:rolleyes:

Fastest car trying to overtake the 2nd fastest car (top speed) will never be easy, especially with the ludicrous aero.
Ofc. But still..a McLaren unable to get a Force India...

Alonso breaking his car made me laugh out loud.

If this is a gist towards me, laugh all you want. I smirked too ;)

I have to feel happy for Vettel. He's been the best and fastest driver all season so far, and today his car didn't let him down. A well-deserved win for him.

Ofc. But still..a McLaren unable to get a Force India...

Exactly. A McLaren on new, softer tyres with a much better driver not getting past a Force India on old harder tyres with a worse driver. We NEED to fix the aero. It's just ridiculous.