Unveiled: 2014 Mazda 3

I'll be very interested in getting this as a daily drive. Is there a word on the street in Australia regarding price?

Last edited:
My local dealer finally stopped addin the "dealer markup" sticker next to the MSRP sticker. Seems really nice, inside and out.

Any reported issues? I can only find issues with the infotainment, which a recent update seems to have improved.

So, I've been looking around and I don't think I've seen any of these anywhere on the roads. Plenty of new Mazda 6s, but no 3s. No even in Chicago. Any reason why?

So, I've been looking around and I don't think I've seen any of these anywhere on the roads. Plenty of new Mazda 6s, but no 3s. No even in Chicago. Any reason why?

Come back to Australia, they're everywhere already. Although I think left over run-outs and dealer demos of the old model are still the clueless driver's car of choice, as long as they still exist in dealer forecourts.

I've been seeing them more and more, but not in huge numbers. Just enough that I still take notice. I do think that it's a very pretty car. Probably going to get one in the next year or two unless there are significant reasons not to.

Come back to Australia, they're everywhere already. Although I think left over run-outs and dealer demos of the old model are still the clueless driver's car of choice, as long as they still exist in dealer forecourts.

Mazda 3s are the car on offer through leasing arrangements organised by a lot of employers in Australia. That is why they are everywhere.

I still think that the new 3 has a ridiculously large looking nose. Its like the old Mazda 3 had a drunken one-night stand with an Afghan hound.

Last edited: