2016 USA Presidential Elections

Let's see one exposes a harmless, if disgusting activity, and the other corruption in one of the two ruling parties... Hmmm I can tell you what I care more about...

Who are the bigger fools, those that bought into Pizzagate or those that bought into Goldenshowergate?

[video]https://youtu.be/jZmqhe_8jA0[/video]
I can't embed from my phone for some reason.

:roflmao: F U CNN

If Obama had done that to Fox News, you wouldn't be laughing.

Let's see one exposes a harmless, if disgusting activity, and the other corruption in one of the two ruling parties... Hmmm I can tell you what I care more about...

What I find most interesting is that everyone fixates on the golden showers allegation even though that was nowhere near the worst allegation in that whole document. Can't wrap my head around that.

If Obama had done that to Fox News, you wouldn't be laughing.

What I find most interesting is that everyone fixates on the golden showers allegation even though that was nowhere near the worst allegation in that whole document. Can't wrap my head around that.
It's character assassination, it's easy to get people to rally around that, look at how much shit came out about DNC and how many people were like "well that's how politics is". But pizzagate was all over the damn place because it's not something one can easily dismiss or explain away (I mean turned out to be BS but still child molestation isn't something most people would go "meh who cares that's how things are")

That is what I find most amusing, the same tactics he used throughout the campaign coming back around. He has truly shown he is a thin skinned child with his reactions to these reports. He will be abused by competent foreign leaders.

I would also like to point out, the news media seems to have known about these allegations for some time and not reported on it until the intelligence reports were released. It was even stated that way on the PBS Newshour broadcast.

That's because it's at least a somewhat coherent, concrete allegation with zero evidence, as opposed to the endless vague "sounds bad" factoids with zero evidence.

Constrast with the DNCLeaks, which as raw emails were about specific names, collusion, and resulting activities. In other words, pretty much ALL of the DNCLeak allegations were concrete, to the degree that the HRC campaign (including the news media) couldn't even pretend to deny them.

Trump's bizarre defenses of Russian & Putin have been relatively inexplicable. Most assumed he must have some financial ties. Now this comes out, so his behavior towards Russia is what actually makes it almost believable.

I don't think we will ever get to the bottom of it. Can't easily be proved or refuted. However, he will need to scale back on praising Putin....at least to create the appearance that he isn't a puppet.

He picked a fight with the intelligence community. This is one of the end results of that. If he continues, they will leak more and more.

And the former MI6 agent is not the only source for the claim about Russian kompromat on the president-elect. Back in August, a retired spy told me he had been informed of its existence by "the head of an East European intelligence agency".

Later, I used an intermediary to pass some questions to active duty CIA officers dealing with the case file - they would not speak to me directly. I got a message back that there was "more than one tape", "audio and video", on "more than one date", in "more than one place" - in the Ritz-Carlton in Moscow and also in St Petersburg - and that the material was "of a sexual nature".
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38589427

?Howard Stern Show? clip from 2001

Trump: I assume A.J.?s clean. I hope he?s clean.

Benza: Meanwhile, he bangs Russian people?

Stern: Russian people?

Trump: Who are you talking about, Russian people, A.J.? I don?t know anything.

Benza: He used to call me when I was a columnist and say, ?I was just in Russia, the girls have no morals, you gotta get out there.? [Trump?s] out of his mind.
http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/314891/trump-russia-girls-howard-stern-2001-aj-benza/

Wasn't that Russian spy expelled from the USA a few years ago in real estate as a cover?

:think:

That explains it!

You honestly think the 'other party', known for being full of rich conservative I-dont-care-on-how-many-bodies-I-step-over-on-my-way-to-the-top businessmen, many of which are hell bent on keeping the gears of pollution churning in the name of profit without regard for the future of our species, is not corrupt?

It's character assassination, it's easy to get people to rally around that, look at how much shit came out about DNC and how many people were like "well that's how politics is".

After the industrial amounts of shit that has spewed from this man's mouth, and fingers, you really think anyone needs to move a finger to "assassinate" his character?

Sometimes I think conservative americans are living in a parallel world of delusion.

Last edited:
You honestly think the 'other party', known for being full of rich conservative I-dont-care-on-how-many-bodies-I-step-over-on-my-way-to-the-top businessmen, many of which are hell bent on keeping the gears of pollution churning in the name of profit without regard for the future of our species, is not corrupt?

That's not what he said at all. He was specifically talking about what was hacked and leaked...DNC info.

Last edited:
Necro already covered it but I never said I trust the RNC, they are politicians and politicians are all high functioning sociopaths who couldn't care any less about people if they got paid not to.

After the industrial amounts of shit that has spewed from this man's mouth, and fingers, you really think anyone needs to move a finger to "assassinate" his character?

Sometimes I think conservative americans are living in a parallel world of delusion.

[/FONT]
I've never been what one would describe as a conservative. If there was no need to assassinate his character than why would this be released at any point?

It was released to show a potential area that he could be influenced by a foreign entity.

It was released to show a potential area that he could be influenced by a foreign entity.

Anyone with half a brain should see that as a businessman with overseas dealings he could be influenced by a foreign entity, this was a risk that was talked about pretty much everywhere during the election cycle.

The Article outlines quite nicely the problems both sides in this negotiation are going to face.
Mexico does not want a wall, does not want to lose jobs.
Trump's Usa wants a wall and wants Mexico to lose jobs (for the benefit of the Us Job-market).

Something will have to give and it's going to be interesting to see what it is going to be on the Us side. Mexico seems willing to compromise on the wall - but then they are not going to look towards Trump to write off all those jobs he said he's going to bring back from Mexico ... either way this swings to in a compromise - one promise kept, one broken.

Necro already covered it but I never said I trust the RNC, they are politicians and politicians are all high functioning sociopaths who couldn't care any less about people if they got paid not to.

I've never been what one would describe as a conservative. If there was no need to assassinate his character than why would this be released at any point?

Because the news industry has become exactly that, an industry, which lives off hype, overblown stories, even made up ones (for which some people have gone to jail in the past). Just another aspect of life ruined by human greed and out of control capitalism.

As far as the Mexico thing goes, it will really come down to whether all those patriotic Americans put their money, literally, where their mouths are, cos all of this 'America first' bullcrap will increase manufacturing costs, which will increase car prices (just to give an example). Let's see if their convictions are upheld when they go to buy a new car and find out it has become 50% more expensive.

In other news, Trump's choice for cyber security, Rudy Giuliani, "runs a website with a content management system years out of date and potentially utterly hackable."

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/01/13/giuliani_joomla_outdated_site/

Last edited: