James May: 20th Century starts on July 10

Anything with May in it is good. I want a rip of it!
2nd that. If he can make wine interesting, he certainly can with 20th century stuff as well.

Yes, you know, I'm a bit like James on wine, it's something to be drunk. Even if I am prone to talk about it, smell it and gargle it and so forth.

And I loved it. And it's like children's television programming, you think you're having a fun time, but when you get older, you realize they were actually TRICKING YOU TO LEARN! :mad:

here's the official site of the series,

http://www.open2.net/20thcentury/index.html

it's quite nice, it's got a few details about each episode, and a few other things, such as camouflaged May,

jamesmaycamouflage_rhs_4356.jpg

Just saw an ad for this on BBC 2, looks good i must say.

Both videos dont work, why not tell us what it is so we can search for it, plz give uploader name...

(UK IP wouldnt be blocked, i watch videos on japanese youtube all the time)

Put me down for wanting this series!

Does anyone know when May is doing his California Big Wine Adventure?

The Times had a very positive preview of the series - they get at least one ep's preview tapes. The program is done with the help of the Open Unviersity.

The Herald, on the other hand, calls James May "the least unlikable of the trio" from Top Gear and didn't like the series as much. Oddly, for a paper who recommend "Used Car Roadshow with Jason Dawe" every week. Bizarrely.

Well, I know a lot of people who dislike Jeremy Clarkson and Top Gear,
for some odd reason, they're all huge fans of Star Trek :D

I want rip of this. If there is no rip, I might have to execute someone..

:p

take out al gore!! i mean envirmentalism is one thing, but hes just a freaking robot, so i don't even think you would have to worry about being charged with murder

The Herald, on the other hand, calls James May "the least unlikable of the trio" from Top Gear and didn't like the series as much. Oddly, for a paper who recommend "Used Car Roadshow with Jason Dawe" every week. Bizarrely.
That says more about them.

take out al gore!! i mean envirmentalism is one thing, but hes just a freaking robot, so i don't even think you would have to worry about being charged with murder
At least Al Gore cares about something. I don't agree with him, apart from the fact I do think the environment is changing and something must be done, something else than us all driving Priuses, but I do respect him for believing in something, which is more than I can say about many other.

Just thought... hmmm when is at show with James :? ahh tonight..sweet 8) So basically I will turn on my TV for the first time within a week.