720hp, twin-turbocharged V12 Tramontana R revealed

I would love it if my car made stupid kids cry. They are not in the right age yet to recognize manly awesome when they see it.

Exactly! If it doesn't make children get all giddy over it and make women's panties drop at the sound of it's exhaust, it better make children terrified and women flee in terror.

Yeah, as long as they don't just shrug and go back to playing with their hot wheels it's ok.
It's the machiavellian approach: terrorize your opponents into submission

720hp out of a twin turbo Mercedes V12 is a bit limp wristed though :p
That's what I was thinking, when I hear "twin turbo v12" I think massive power, you can get that from a TT V8. Hell MKIV's do 720 crank off a 3.0i6 being just as reliable as this engine is going to be. If they had a TTv8 that's how much weight saved?

If it is anything like any of the previous Bi-Turbo V12's that 720bhp is accompanied by 1000nm at somewhere just north of 1300rpm

:: shrug :: who knows probably shitty design. I was just saying that the V12 bi turbo isn't known for throwing up huge BHP numbers but instead insane amounts of torque

Which is why I'd expect it to be quicker off the line.

wow man 9/10 i honestly raged for like a few minutes there. Well played sir well played.

Last edited: