A Card for Richard Hammond - your messages for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you get well soon, Richard. I'm sure you'll be on your feet in no time, fighting with Jeremy and his big woolly head :)

Henrik H?m?l?inen

Helsinki, Finland

Dear Richard,

I wish you the very best, and despite eagerly awaiting to see you back on Top Gear take all the time and power that you feel you need for your recovery first as your health always stands above all.

Kindest Regards

Thomas
Frankfurt, Germany

Dear Richard,

I wish you a speedy recovery and hope to see you on Top Gear again soon.

All the best to you and your family,

Trond
Oslo, Norway

Hope you get well soon buddy, carry on with what you do when you get out of this bad place! It'll all be good soon brother, everyones rooting for you!

Jon.

Wolverhampton.

hi richard,

i hope you make a full and speedy recovery and we will be able to see you back on top gear as soon as possible. top gear, that is you, james and jeremy, all three of you make it the greatest show ever made for petrolheads.

all the best to you and your family!

sincerely,
patrick klappich
frankfurt, germany

Hello, Richard!

Youre tougher than nails, therefore your recovery will be speedy. My wife and I send our prayers for you and your family!

Best regards,
Jay and Sonia Jensen,
Aurora, Illinois, United States.

My thoughts are with you and your family.
Get well soon Richard!
Can't wait to see your big (whitend :D ) smile, while drifting thru a corner in a hot car on tv!

Ben
Sweden

Michael Woolgar, Surrey, UK.

Richard, you entertain and brighten up millions of people across the world and the news of you're accident has hit us all hard. You're a brilliant guy and all of us here at Final Gear wish you the best possible recovery.

Get well soon and we are all hoping to see you in action soon!

Get well soon- and do be careful out there.

Thanks for making Top Gear one of the greatest shows on television, ever.

-Arjun
New York City

Dear Richard ,
I went to mirror.co.uk to read your column as usual but instead a good Car review I learnt about your crash. :cry:
I'm sure you'll recover in no time.
Hope to see you soon on top gear

ALAIN
France

Hope you make a quick and complete recovery. Can't wait to see you back on Top Gear really soon.

Patrick
Vancouver, Canada

We want to see The Hamster back behind wheel !!!

best reguards from
Filip, Czech Republic

Richard,

Best wishes and a speedy (and very full) recovery. Look forward to seeing you back on Top Gear so all of us can look back and laugh.

You and your Family are in my prayers,
Omar
Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.A

Richard:

Downloading episodes of Top Gear and watching them here in the USA is the highlight of my week. Hope to see you behind the wheel again soon! Best wishes to a speedy recovery.

- Jayson Smith
New Jersey, USA

This goes to you Driving God!!!

Get well, best wishes from Chile!!

At least now Clarkson won't make more jokes about your teeth :mrgreen:

Axel,
Santiago, Chile.

My entire life, I have been surrounded by people who love cars. I never shared that enthusiasm until I was introduced to Top Gear. Now I eagerly await each new episode, and I look forward to the day when you return to the show that will not be the same without you. I can't tell you how many times you have brought a smile to my face. We are all praying you have a full and fast recovery, and that you never lose your delightful personality. Can't wait to see you behind the wheel again!

-Katrina and Cory
Pennsylvania, USA

Status
Not open for further replies.