Automobile Mag - "Hot Wagons" top 10 list

It is apparent that they only list wagons that are recent and still on sale.

Otherwise, the Ferrari 456 Project Venice Station Wagon, and the Audi Avantissimo Concept should be on the list solely because of their "hotness".

Legacy GT FTW

shame there is no more Legacy Wagons.. <_<

Legacy GT FTW

shame there is no more Legacy Wagons.. <_<

i actually just learned about that last night. i cannot believe that Subaru has stopped making the legacy in a wagon (or atleast bringing it to the US) my parents have had legacy wagons for aslong as i can remember. my only hope is that now i can get them into a Forester XT

The Forester XT is really cool, but its no replacement for a Legacy wagon. Plus the fact that the Outback sedan is gone angers me as well.

The direction Subaru is going sucks. I always saw myself having Subaru's for the rest of my life, now they seem to be pushing me away.

Maybe I'll just have to gather all the BD GTs I can find :lol:

No WRX hatchback?

I know there's a few more quick Jap-wagons out there.

Wasn't there a Nissan Stagea with an RB26 in it? Perhaps the Legnum VR-4 as well?

Probably doesn't compare to the ones in that list, though.

Hell, some would argue the SS Commodore wagon, but that's only if you're a Holden fan.

M5 > Merc and maybe everything else

My dreamwagon is currently the E30 325 Touring:w00t:

02112005134559.jpg

e30_touring_056_1.jpg

I know there's a few more quick Jap-wagons out there.

Wasn't there a Nissan Stagea with an RB26 in it? Perhaps the Legnum VR-4 as well?

Probably doesn't compare to the ones in that list, though.

Hell, some would argue the SS Commodore wagon, but that's only if you're a Holden fan.

Nissan Stagea Autech RS260

I don't think the legnums ever really had the sportyness of the other japanese wagons sure it had the V6 twin-turbo but were more of a cruiser

My dreamwagon is currently the E30 325 Touring:w00t:

02112005134559.jpg

e30_touring_056_1.jpg

holy shit.... I didn't even know such a beast existed... i want one of those soooo bad