Batman: Arkham City

I beat the general storyline on normal....haven't tackled any side missions or catwoman stuff. Game is at 34%

Rocksteady Offers Free Batman: Arkham City Skin
Plus a special cheat code.
December 20, 2011
by Andrew Goldfarb

Rocksteady has announced that it will be giving a free Batman Inc. skin to Batman: Arkham City players. In a post on Arkham City's official forums, director Sefton Hill wrote the following:

"We have had an amazing release of Batman: Arkham City and we wanted to thank you all for your incredible support before, during and after the game's release. As a token to our appreciation, we'll be offering a brand new, totally super sweet, Batman Inc. Batsuit skin absolutely free! You will be able to download the skin tomorrow from Xbox Live Marketplace, PlayStation Network and Games for Windows Marketplace. We'll be sure to let everyone know exactly when the skin are available."

bmin_1324398285.jpg

In addition, Hill revealed a cheat code that will allow players to use any Batman: Arkham City skin in the single-player campaign at any time. Normally, skins are only available in single-player mode after the entire campaign has been completed, but this code will allow players to use alternate skins at any time.

"We also know you want to deliver justice on the streets of Gotham as Batman in your favorite skin, any time and all the time," Hill wrote. "So using the below cheat, you can select any alternative Batman skin and play them in the main game, without having to complete the full game."

To use the code, the following button combination must be pressed on the Main Menu screen after a save slot has been selected:

Left, Left, Down, Down, Left, Left, Right, Up, Up, Down

If the code is entered correctly, an audio cue will sound, and the option to select a skin will appear upon continuing the game.

"Thank you again for your amazing support," Hill concludes, "and have a great holiday!"

Niiiiiiiiiiice! :thumbsup:

WOO

I've been waiting for this to price drop, but its shot back up to ?40-ish everywhere over the last few days.
Ordered from Shopto for ?26.

When Arkham Asylum was released, Uncharted 2 was out and they fought for GOTY... U2 obviously won.

But this time after the disappointment of U3, City should have had it in the bag. But no, Uncharted 3 slaughters it. I dunno what it is, but it looks and feels the same like an expansion pack and the diagonal to equip doesn't always work.

Played a bit more yesterday and much like Aston Martin stated. I am finding the diagonal tool select a pain to work at times. The fight against Mr Freeze was slightly frustrating but now in the fight with the Joker and his goons and the game quickly lost its appeal to me. I like it, enjoy it. But when it comes to games like Skyrim, Saints Row 3, Star Wars: The Old Republic and Battlefield 3. It doesn't have any actual staying power to keep me interested or bring me back.
Will probably try again in a few months when i've run out of games to complete.

AC>>>>>>U3 for GOTY IMO. U2 was better than Asylum, but U3 was pretty disappointing to me.

Completed ok that's it?
Also what's with having every Batman bad guy? No-one left for Arkham Countryside.

Completed ok that's it?
Also what's with having every Batman bad guy? No-one left for Arkham Countryside.

surely it will be Arkham Town & Country?

Completed ok that's it?

Did you get all the Riddler trophies/riddles?

No, didn't start any of the side story stuff until I completed the story.

Well, GET ON WITH IT!

The side missions match the main story missions in quality.

Well, GET ON WITH IT!

The side missions match the main story missions in quality.

Got around 200 riddler things, done the Mr freeze, deadshot and bane things. Possibly the mad hatter one too, only met him once and pointlessly. Done the ar training. Barely touched catwoman... Unfortunately.

The Penguin voiced by Nolan North. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Got around 200 riddler things, done the Mr freeze, deadshot and bane things. Possibly the mad hatter one too, only met him once and pointlessly. Done the ar training. Barely touched catwoman... Unfortunately.

The Penguin voiced by Nolan North. :mrgreen:

He also voiced random thugs. :lol:

Did you do the "identity thief" side mission (where you find bodies with the faces torn off)? That one is really important because it apparently reveals the main antagonist for the next game. ;)

Last edited:
*Antagonist. :p

I assume watcher in the wings reveals a protagonist? Sounds like a good guy I think

ArkhCit was great! It's basically the same thing as Asylum, but Asylum was great and this definitely isn't worse! Can't wait for Arkham Galaxy! !.

*Antagonist. :p

I assume watcher in the wings reveals a protagonist? Sounds like a good guy I think

ArkhCit was great! It's basically the same thing as Asylum, but Asylum was great and this definitely isn't worse! Can't wait for Arkham Galaxy! !.

Whoops. :p

There can be only one main protagonist. :D