Battlefield 4

Ah okay:p

bought bf4 with the china rising dlc for 24 ? ;)

nice fucking work, update is required to start this game. download.... attempt to join a game "error, unable to join: version mismatch"

So I tried out the commander app on tablet.

Meh. Was fun for a second, but probably won't touch it again. No squad leaders ever accept your orders and all you do is sit there and drag icons around. You do get some points, but not enough to warrant the time spent in my opinion.

So I tried out the commander app on tablet.

Meh. Was fun for a second, but probably won't touch it again. No squad leaders ever accept your orders and all you do is sit there and drag icons around. You do get some points, but not enough to warrant the time spent in my opinion.

pretty much how I find it, absolutely useless on public ranked servers unless you know someone playing and they accept your orders otherwise you can only get about 3000-5000 points on a good game

Singleplayer sucks. I played through just to get the 249, then realized that I should have picked Irish at the end instead of that Chinese chick, so I had to go back and do the whole level again. Good thing the level actually takes less time to complete than the credit roll.

pretty much how I find it, absolutely useless on public ranked servers unless you know someone playing and they accept your orders otherwise you can only get about 3000-5000 points on a good game

Suck it. Third place overall. :D

AmL89au.jpg

I do love playing with shotguns. I grabbed number 1 spot with shotguns in Turku over the holiday. Number 6 in Finland! :D

This ...

I rarely fly. Often it's for a very short while. This time I played with the fantan for the majority of the round. I was just in the middle of a dog fight when my opponent fly in to the pilar and I managed to get the damn plane stuck between the cables from it's wing. :D

I rarely fly. Often it's for a very short while. This time I played with the fantan for the majority of the round. I was just in the middle of a dog fight when my opponent fly in to the pilar and I managed to get the damn plane stuck between the cables from it's wing. :D

I managed to do that as well, in between the cables.

Also, the jets are pretty much shit against anything on the ground... and the 3rd person view is just shit, im no great jet pilot but I held my own and did well against ground armor and infantry, you can do almost nothing with either jet in one run, hydra rockets dont do much damage, nor does the "30mm cannon" which on the attack boat rapes anything