Beer

I got a sixpack of Leffe strong a couple of days ago, and accompanied it with a bottle of

Dutchy Original:
633232952974471947.JPG

and Hobgoblin:
HobgoblinBeer.jpg

English Beer experiments!

What the hell is a Leffe strong? A Tripel, a 9 or a Radieuse?

None of it is a proper speciality beer, it doesnt realy matter :p

*yess I realy hate leffe*

Ever since I came back from my trip to the UK last October I drink mostly Boddingtons Pub Ale in nitro cans.
Can_of_Boddingtons_Bitter.jpg

I tried Hoegaarden in bottle for the first time last Friday, and liked it a lot, so I will add it to my permanent reserve in my fridge.

hoegaarden.jpg

I tried Hoegaarden in bottle for the first time last Friday, and liked it a lot, so I will add it to my permanent reserve in my fridge.

hoegaarden.jpg

Good choice. I generally keep this and the seasonal Sam Adams in stock.

I see this at the lcbo all the time and I'm curious. Can you compare it to anything for me?

Light, slightly bitter, make sure it is not to cold (I usually let it warm up a little before pouring it).

Just the act of pouring it in the glass and see the head recede from almost the bottom of the glass to the top is keeping captivated every time.

Touring a couple breweries this next week. Two on my way to Utah (New Belgium and Odell in Fort Collins, CO) and another in Salt Lake City (Uinta).

Coming up on the 200 mark on my beer list, thought I'd share a few numbers. I rate everything I drink 1-10 (1 being piss, 10 being a favorite), in case you didn't know. And yes, I think I might be a total dork for doing this.

beer.jpg

In case you cant figure it out, y-axis is number of different beers; x-axis is 1-10 rating, 10 being best.

Last edited:
I generally avoid beers that come in cans, unless someone else is buying/giving them to me. Or I'm playing beer pong.