Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare...no more WWII

My apologies, but the Arcade mode doesn't let you replay individual missions (except for the first and last, since they're on their own anyway). For the main game, it's split up into 3 Acts.

Not sure which act the gunship mission is in though.

Death From Above is in Act II after escaping from the downed helicopter(SAS). In arcade mode you have basically a timer and anything you hit, you get points for(soldiers, trucks, helicopters). Gives the game more replay ability as instead of taking your time and camping when needed, you have to move constantly.

I know what you're talking about. I immediately thought of this video when I got to play that level for the first time.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tpFxMeEdNg[/YOUTUBE]

Even better. . .

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-g3c1MxH3E[/YOUTUBE]

This is by far my favorite game ever. I've played the gunship level about 20 times. Only thing I really feel they need to change is in multiplayer on some of the level's I can't tell who's who.
Also once you start losing, with the air strike and helicopter, the margin just grows.

I love this game! Single player story mode gives a lot of, "oh shit!" moments! The multi player is deep and rewarding too! Damn I want to go play but I am waiting for TG to finish so I can watch that, and then go play some CoD4. If anyone wants to play my gamertag is: wutdafeezi

Bought it yesterday, started and beat the game today. Shame it was rather short, but still it was quite fun. It'd be cool if there were more missions like the plane at the end of the game. That'd be quite cool.

Gonna try multiplayer tomorrow.

Multiplayer will rock your socks!

I suggest a play on the LAN I've been to over Xmas, and pretty much played it all the time. Modes are nice, Feeling and speed is good, but the best thing is the XP system. I was the only one to get Commander aka Level 55 (?)over the 8 days we played. After that the Motivation sunk a bit. Maybe because of soo much gaming.

Okay, so I'm majorly hooked on multiplayer. I've only done hardcore mode, but I was usually 2:1 or 3:1 once I got it down.

^ I would have loved to play Hardcore with my friends. But most of them are rather N00bish, so I let it go...

Okay, so I'm majorly hooked on multiplayer. I've only done hardcore mode, but I was usually 2:1 or 3:1 once I got it down.

Same here man. Hardcore is all I play....and I love it. The standard mode is ok, but the health regeneration is annoying. Hardcore is so much better.

This is so much better than BF2 infantry. Thankfully there isn't all the lame bullet spead/cone of fire that BF2 has.