Carbage

according to the ebay description, it has something called a "fiber glasses body kit". I've only heard of fiber glass. It also has a "remoto controle".

wwh2o214.jpg

Necessity can be a bitch. I had to do this recently with my Corvair. I had a nasty motorcycle accident back in February, and broke my left leg just below the knee. Once I could drive again, I couldn't drive my Miata track car, as it's a manual. I could drive my old XJ6, but the wheelchair wouldn't fit in the truck. The wheelchair also wouldn't fit in the truck of the Corvair, but I have a roof rack for it. So it was time to charge the battery, uncover the old car, and drive it out for a bath. I would stand on my right leg, open the driver's door, fold the wheelchair, sling it up on the roof rack, bungee it, then hop into the driver's seat.

Sure, it's not the same as carrying a wheelchair on a DSP-legal MkI Rabbit, but I don't have one of those.

That's definitely not an F430... 360 if anything.

Lose the spoiler and the ridiculous nose job (which looks like it was inspired by a Cavalier's side skirts), and it probably wouldn't look so offensive.

It's a Toyota MR2

The wheels would hint so.

I don't think you can get the Peugeot 406-based one as a Spider?

Surely that's a replica/re-skin?

That's an old picture that has been posted several times on this thread alone.

It used to be a genuine 360 spider, now it's a disgrace.:(

2.jpg

vs

http://img512.imageshack.**/img512/9097/ferrari360spider.jpg

No way can it be genuine.

2.jpg

vs

http://img512.imageshack.**/img512/9097/ferrari360spider.jpg

No way can it be genuine.

I have a horrible feeling it is a 360 underneath all that pink plastic. Look at the seats, roll hoops, the wind deflector between the roll hoops, the interior moulding / trim between the seats, and the thickness / shape of the windscreen surround.

I want to be wrong though.

Last edited:
The rear side doesn't match at all, though, and it really looks like a MR2.
The headlight covers look different and cheaper, etc.

^ The headlight covers are different, but the actual bodies of the lights themselves are very, very similar. The rear side is totally different - but swapping quarter panels is all too easy for the average carbager. The bonnet shut line is identical too.

As I said though, I want to be proven wrong on this one.