clarkson meets sabine for his new dvd

Cant speak german but pictures speak for themselves... Interesting. My mates and me said this would be a great TG challenge and he must have heard me lol. Im guessing DVD will be out for xmas

Cool, I was wondering about the 2007 DVD and was worrying Clarkson would skip a year. Glad to see that's not true. Also glad to see Sabine!

This iteration of Stig looks awfully thin and narrow shouldered... Someone should yell "Tiff!" and see if he turns his head.

Ok, so basically:

Every year, Jeremy produces a dvd together with Top Gear Broadcast about cars. And which location would be more fitting then the Ascari Race Resort in Malaga, which was designed with the help of racing-driver and helicopterpilot Klaas Swart. The enviroment looks simply stunning, the track fits perfectly in the surrounding nature. The track is about 5.5 kilometers long, it's heaven for every courageous driver, but before having a go yourself you are best of sitting next to a professional driver who will learn you the basics of the track.

Sabine's task was to race against the Stig in Spain (which wasn't easy). The DVD will be available in December.

Sweet! Hopefully his DVD comes out in November like it did last year.. and hopefully better than last years. Last years was a bit of a disappointment, and we all know how our American friends on this forum think of it ;)

Nice tan going there, Jeremy! :lol: He goes sooo red sometimes!

EDIT: Damn, December. That's not too bad.

I think the Ascari has one of the best engine sounds of them all! Just listen to the howl during the stig lap past the tire wall. :O

This is going to be, just like all of JC stuff, excellent!

if clarkson ever gets into an accident we should send him some sunscreen.:rolleyes:

I've always been jealous Clarkson gets to drive loads of different cars, yet I'm most jealous now he gets to hang out with Sabine, bastard. :mad::lol:

This is going to be great:).

I don't understand this obsession with Sabine???? Is it because she is female? Or a racing driver? Or both? I don't get it.......sure she is a great driver. But so are many many other people.....

I don't understand this obsession with Sabine???? Is it because she is female? Or a racing driver? Or both? I don't get it.......sure she is a great driver. But so are many many other people.....

It's fun to watch her do her thing.

Would you rather watch Jeremy Clarkson and Sabine present a driving show,
or perhaps Michael Schumacher and Paris Hilton ?

See, some people just have something, others don't.

Well it's fun to watch Paris do her thing too :)
I'd Rather See JC, RH, May & M.Shumacher as the Stig.

sure she is a great driver

you've answered your own question there.

Edit: Just noticed, its actually Sabine who actually posted that :)