Cool Videos

Ice, if you want to talk about this, please PM me. I don't want to derail this thread and I don't think you want to deal with this in public.

No, I don't want to fucking talk about it. It would do my piece of mind a lot of good if everybody didn't keep reminding me about this and making fun of me.

Yeah, because that's been working out well so far.

The issue isn't the crashes, it's how you're interacting with forum members.

It's how I'm interacting with douchebags who think this is all a fucking joke.

It's not going to stop anytime soon, so you have two options:

- Bitch and whine about it, put the people who find the joke funny (i.e. everyone on here) on ignore, continue to be miserable about it

- Lighten the fuck up and laugh about it with the rest of us. We aren't laughing at you until you throw a fucking hissy fit every time someone references it.

Don't insult my intelligence. I know the people on my ignore list, believe me, they were never laughing WITH me.

Ice, attacking Dogbert is just another example of what I'm talking about. It will only serve to further alienate you.

Can't you see what you are doing? I'm surprised you haven't taken a shot at me yet.

[YOUTUBE]gNYZH9kuaYM[/YOUTUBE]

Reactions: 47
Don't insult my intelligence. I know the people on my ignore list, believe me, they were never laughing WITH me.
Then so what? You take your goddamn lumps like the rest of us who do something stupid publicly, and carry on with your life without getting your panties in such a wad.

Seriously, if you were a better sport about it all, the abuse at you would just go away. Case in point, those last two memes made were about you getting defensive about someone making a joke, and it was even brought up in the first place because you started talking about how good of a driver you are. You can't expect people not to make jokes when you open the door like that.

Apologies if this is a repost but this is probably the best weather report I've ever seen.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for posting this! I saw it before we got crushed with the storm, and couldn't find it again. Sadly I must spread the love around before I can +rep you again. :)

And I was just in an area with 2x as much snow with people going about their days normally. Fucking pussies...

That's fantastic, really, but this is fucking Maryland, and we NEVER get that much snow. It was the most we've gotten since they've been recording data about snowfall here (1899). So please, I could give a fuck less where you were, we aren't used to that type of weather, and deserve our chance to panic. :rolleyes:

Holy fucking shit dude... that was TITS!

I'll be on the lookout for that dude to come to the states.

I know a lot of people here that will go apeshit when they hear him.

Yeah he's amazing. He's working on an album, check his youtube channel for more videos. :)

to try to get this back on topic, here is another set:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V84OM5wQu-M[/YOUTUBE]

And one more:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XryzjprNqE[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
What is truely sad Ice is that you can't see in retrospect that you are being abrasive, which is part of the reason why so many people give you shit, because they are simply sick of it.

Oh, I know fully well I'm being abrasive and please, do tell me that they don't deserve it. I'm dying to hear it.

There is no point in being abrasive because all it has achieved is more ridicule towards you. If you didn't make it so easy for others to get you so rilled up then this would of died off long ago, and it isn't helped by your attitude displayed at times.

You don't think I've tried. But after a few months I've lost patience. So fuck them.